Day 3 Total Body Circuit

Options
jklepack
jklepack Posts: 82 Member
Shaun T's Fitness Tip For Today: It’s not how fast you do the moves that counts, it’s about doing each move correctly and not sacrificing your form. If you find yourself struggling, the best thing you can do is modify. Stay with Tania. I think you’ll find that you still get quite a workout. Also, it’s totally ok to take a few seconds to catch your breath and then get right back in there!

Yes I needed to modify today. Planks and pushups kill me. I had to modify several times today and needed to stop and catch my breath a few times. So the combination of cardio and pushup/plank made this the most difficult workout for me so far.

Replies

• shalom01
    shalom01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes I had to stop and take breaths and also modify many times. It was definitely the hardest workout so far! Hope it gets easier to do these.
    Also, do any of you guys enter these workouts in the exercise portion of this website so it can calculate calories burnt? I am new to this site and am wondering how I can put in T25 workouts in there.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, hard workout! I tried to stay with the regular moves as much as possible, but I did have to modify from time to time as well. I am noticing some of my vacation free-for-all bloat is going away, so that is good!
  • trapline
    trapline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That was really tough workout. Feel a little discouraged coz I had trouble even following Tania during the plank bits :(
  • jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We are going to do this exercise later on today after work. I was able to do the other 2 exercises without modifying so far. From what I get, I will probably modify at some point today. I actually have a heart rate monitor that really helps in seeing how hard I workout. I create my own exercises in this website to check my progress. Good luck everyone!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I had to modify most of it today-- I just tried to keep thinking "Doing anything is more than doing nothing" and "I can't wait to see how much more I can do by the end of the 5 weeks!"
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Day 3 focus T25 compete had a hard time so I had to keep reminding myself not to stop but to modify. My negative side kept harassing me saying is that all I've got??? Had to keep telling telling myself I'm doing it and I'm working!!! Dang it! Lol
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been entering the workouts at burning 200 to 250 calories based on several blogs I've read from women tracking their calories burned through their devices.
  • shalom01
    shalom01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Ok sounds good..thanks! i will put mine down as 200-250 calories as well :)
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Really struggled with this one but I did it :)
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Did this one this morning. Wow, is it *hard*! No way I could have gotten through it without Jillian's endless plank circuits to prepare me. Guess I got my wish for more upper body moves in this program. Didn't have to go to the knees for any of the push-ups. I did leave out some reps because I kept looking at the screen to see what they were doing.