Need some support.

Options
Hollie6790
Hollie6790 Posts: 14 Member
Hello amazing members of this incredible group! I'm reaching out for some more friends. The truth is, a lot of the friends I have on here eat really little. Some net in the 1600-1800's and I think that's fine (I net in the 1900ish). But recently people I've added are eating less than 1200 calories, and it really screws with your head to see that. I've deleted a lot of people other than friends I've had for a year. I've encouraged some to eat more.

I'm still kind of new to this. I started barely eating 1200 cals a year ago. Slowly upped my cals over the past few months. More recently I've been eating in the 2000 range (how I ever made it beforehand I will never understand). I am trying to push myself into working out harder and working on my muscles, because I would rather work on that than rely on the dumb scale!

I'm not trying to be one of those friend collectors at all (hate that). But I could really use some new supportive friends who are eating more to further get inspiration and motivation. So if you'd like, add me and send a message (please :smile: ). I always comment on people's workouts and diaries (if they're actually eating enough), so I'm pretty supportive.

ANYWAY that was way longer than expected. Sorry! Keep on rocking it! :heart:

Xoxo, Hollie

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I would send you a friend request, but you are already my friend :-D
  • hballack
    hballack Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request!! Love being able to support others in this group!!
  • taniak3
    taniak3 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new to this (MFP and EM2WL), but I would love a new friend! :)