Starting RI30 Today!

Options
kwaldr0p
kwaldr0p Posts: 27 Member
Today will be my first day in ripped in 30 after doing the 30 day shred!
I am very excited!
If anyone else has recently started this add me ;)

Replies

• worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I only did it 3 days last week so I am still going through week 1.
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of Week 1 yesterday - planning to only do it 4 days per week. I was pretty surprised by how much I was sweating during the workout - and I was pretty tired later that night! I definitely slept well!
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 on Sunday after completing 30 day Shred...Add me...
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! I am a big fan of JM workouts and did Body Rev last fall/winter. Fell off the wagon and am now back starting with this.

Would love to check in and keep accountable with people doing it too.

Feel free to add me!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was so sore after doing Week 1 on Monday of this week, that I decided to hold off and start the 4 week program next week. I am running a half marathon this Saturday, and dont know how I would be able to do that if I kept doing this dvd the week leading up to it! Yikes! So I am going to restart on Monday and then do it for 4 weeks, 4 days per week, which will take me right to my 12 day vacation :)
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    Did Day 2 on Wednesday...Now continuously 3 days for day 3,4 & 5...
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    How much weight are u guys using..M using 2 kg each.
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I looked at what they were using. Those weight sets are 3lb, 5lb and 8lb. They seems to be using the smallest ones so I went back to my 3lb ones for this. I plan to use my 5lb ones again for week 2 and hope to get 8lb (they didn't have them at Walmart last week) for week 3.
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I finished week 1!!! Now on to week 2! :smile:
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started RI30 today after completing the 30DS. I find it a little easier but then again it is only week 1!! I like that there are new exercises using the weights. I need to get heavier weights for this one!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    Did day 4 today...Feeling better...Even though m not able to do it continuously...
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1 Week 2... lots of abs!! Was struggling a bit but made it through! Took measurements and down 1/2 an inch in some areas so progress is being made!!!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I still ahven't had a chance to start week 2 yet. I've been to busy with work (going in early or staying late or a combination of both). Yesterday I took a trip home after work (an hour away) to see relatives up from the US befor the headed back. I got back to late to do it last night and didn't get a chance to this morning. Hopefully tonight I can stay awake long enough to do it.
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    Good m waiting to start week 2..still 3 more days to go
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I started week 2 today! I went to bed early enough last night that I got up on time to do it this morning. :happy: It's also a nice day out, so for the first time in about a week, I can walk to work! (That and I have enough time to get ready to walk walk as well)
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    CMWinner: Congrats on completing week1...
    I did day 5 of week 1 yesterday..2 more days to go..