Wednesday 25th July 2013

Options
llalpaca
llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
Hello!

Time to announce our progress. As usual, tell us your results whether you lost anything or not, and what you plan to change this week if you weren't successful/what worked if you did.

I lost two pounds this week! Quite shocked. I think it's entirely down to the continuing London heatwave - less desire for food and heaps more sweat seems to be doing wonders!
Going to a big wedding at the weekend so don't expect to lose much next week, but I'll keep on track where I can.

Good luck everyone!!

Lucy

Replies

• sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful Lucy! I'm sure there was some hard word in there too! Have fun this weekend!
    I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. That might better explain last week's +1 lb and I'm so relieved because I wasn't sure I could take another gain ;)
    I'm finishing 30 Day Shred next Friday and then going on vacation for a week. Iif no one minds, I'll report next week on Friday then skip a weigh in and be back on track for August 14th.
    I hope everyone else is having good luck with the scale this week!
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done Sassy D! It's so pleasing when that happens. And well done for keeping up the Shred. I always give up during the 2nd stage - it's the most horrid part!
    Check in when you can and keep up the good work! Til vacation time :)
  • klainef
    klainef Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gained .8 pounds, now at 191.8.

I was under my calorie goal most of this week, but that doesn't matter when you're eating junk. Last weekend was my birthday, so I don't have much remorse for cheating.

There's no more birthdays or holidays for the next month. Hopefully I'll be able to get on track then.
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 lbs from last week (which included a substantial gain from the week prior)

Net loss 0.4 lbs from last lowest weight (recorded on the 10th).

It's something!
  • suej234
    suej234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! It's been so crazy at work that I forgot to weigh in yesterday! It was super early and I was in zombie mode :-) This morning I'm up 1.6 lbs...which I'm not surprised. I'm a stress eater AND I haven't been tracking. Plus my back was still sore from my PR deadlift and I used that as an excuse to no go to the gym. Silly me - I always feel better after working out. Oh well, what's done is done.

This week I'm hoping to reign in the stress eating. It's been my nemesis. School starts again in a month, which means stress, and I REALLY need to figure out a better way of dealing with pressure and being tired that doesn't involve Starbucks or brownies! Any suggestions?
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Ugh...forgot to weigh in on Wednesday so did this morning and sadly I am up 2 lbs!! :sad:

I'm chalking it up to water weight, or stress or perhaps residual TOM flux...:grumble:

This week I'm gonna stay on top of my water intake, and plug away as usual although I think I will weigh again each day the next couple days and keep an eye on it...:ohwell:

Hope everyone has a great week!