yes!!!!!

Options
hornehm2
hornehm2 Posts: 88 Member
Glad I saw this.. Started the 30 shedd over week ago and it went well and than It got really hot out and I did not feel like working out to much... So I am excited to start this jurney with you guys. I will see if I can get some more on here with us!

Replies

• Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of the 30 day shred. Trying to get in some walking along with it.
  • yangi1
    yangi1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay for this. I keep starting it and stopping so hopefully with support I can finally do it. Can't wait to start it again
  • jaydelauryn
    Options
    Just re-started this! Had some family things come up first time I did it, so had do give it a miss for a month, back on it now though!
    May need a kick up the butt to keep on it though.

What are you guys logging it as on your exercise diary?
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So happy I saw this. I have started the 30DS a few times now but never committed fully to it, just used it to supplement my other exercise when I couldn't get to the gym. Let's do this everyone!!!:happy:
  • AmyJoShanks
    Options
    I log mine as Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort for 30 mins. It may not be 100% accurate but i know there are a ton of other threads on here that give you the calculation to figure out EXACTLY how many calories you burn doing 30DS. I just can't be bothered TBH.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 7.
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    count me in! I too have started and stopped this a bunch of times. So start date August 1st?
  • angtimms
    angtimms Posts: 13
    Options
    Just started today feeling good push ups tough for me! So is it best to do 30 days in a row or take rest days in between? I also run 2-3 times a week. Really wanna get toned for holiday in a months time!
  • angtimms
    Options
    Oh and add me as a friend!
  • smpgetsfit
    smpgetsfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30DS in Jan/Feb, deliberately spreading it out over 60 days, and achieved remarkable results. I was planning to start again next month but happy to being a little early with the support of others. I will post "before" measurements on Saturday or Sunday. It's a tough workout that kicks butt but the effects are well worth the effort!!!
  • buba975
    buba975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just started it today and I am glad I came across this group today as well!
  • angtimms
    Options
    Day 2 done today, I missed yesterday but I'm sure it's okay to miss certain days in between?? and not do 30 days straight?? I did run 5 miles yesterday, so I thought missing Jillian wouldn't hurt too much! But it hurt today - my shoulders are sore from pushups and the side lunges with weights. But best thing is it's 20 mins long! :)
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    So far, I am not having any luck with this. I am not losing weight and not seeing any difference in measurements and I'm 1/3 of the way done. The last time I tried to do the 30DS, the same thing happened. I went from losing weight to a stand still until I stopped the shred completely. I think I'll give it until the end of the 2nd level and see if I have any changes. If not, the shred isn't for me.
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow. So excited!

Guys, don't worry if you haven't had too much changes yet. You're not done yet and you have further to go! And for those who have already started and have seen some changes, good for you! Keep at it, everyone!
  • AmyJoShanks
    Options
    So far, I am not having any luck with this. I am not losing weight and not seeing any difference in measurements and I'm 1/3 of the way done. The last time I tried to do the 30DS, the same thing happened. I went from losing weight to a stand still until I stopped the shred completely. I think I'll give it until the end of the 2nd level and see if I have any changes. If not, the shred isn't for me.

I'm keeping up with my regular routine (Spin class, jogging, CX class) and ADDING the 30DS into the mix every day. I read A LOT of other comments on here saying if you're used to working out regularly, you wont' see the same results as someone that has never done a lunge in their life.
    not sure if this will help you, but it's something to keep in mind.
    GOOD LUCK :)