Day 11-Jillian has lost her mind!

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Ok....planking is not my thing...and neither is the ice skating move LOL. Level 2 is off to an interesting start. I felt like I watched more than I did, but I still burned around the same amount of calories. My arms are actually still burning this morning which didnt happen in level 1. Im guessing the change was good because its working different muscles.

Hope everyone is off to a good morning!

Oh, I know Im only 1 of few that log onto here everyday to give an update...its just my way of keeping myself accountable :-)

Replies

• robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome cgirly, and being accountable is a good thing! Though I'm not doing level two yet, I'm still excited to hear about it from you guys! Not looking forward to PLANKS though!!!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is definitely a step up from Level 1! I almost jumped out of my shoes during the plank jacks. Just like Level 1, each day it will get a little easier. I think holding the lunges and squats during the strength portion is easier on the knees than going up and down in level one. (maybe harder on the hams and glutes, but easier on the knees).

Cgirly I agree with what you said about being accountable. I feel like it will help me stick with it for the whole 30 days.

Have a great day!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok....planking is not my thing...and neither is the ice skating move LOL. Level 2 is off to an interesting start. I felt like I watched more than I did, but I still burned around the same amount of calories. My arms are actually still burning this morning which didnt happen in level 1. Im guessing the change was good because its working different muscles.

Oh, I know Im only 1 of few that log onto here everyday to give an update...its just my way of keeping myself accountable :-)

Girl, you are my inspiration! I just finished day 8 :/ I do exercise in between but my schedule got all out of whack this week with my anniversary. Headed to Vegas tonight for the weekend so day 9 might be done on Monday but I'm going to get through it.

Keep posting! It helps us stay accountable! ????
  • texastm
    texastm Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Ha! I've done 4 days of Level 2 and for some reason I'm still shocked when she has us do that last set of planks, the twisty ones. It's like I block it out after every session and it's a new torture every time.

The first time I did L2, I felt like I watched a lot too. What helped me was doing a little research on YouTube to make sure I have my form down okay. It helped me find some alternatives that are a little harder than Anita's versions, but not as hard as what Natalie is doing. I also decided it would be okay to sub in a different ab move for the plank at the end, mostly to change things up a bit.
  • mdsmile
    mdsmile Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finally did the workout 3 days in a row and feel much stronger. I am also trying to do the Couch to 5K.....My Mom has been sick and I've been walking her hyper pooch so I figured I may as well get some great cardio at the same time. The dog and I have run/walked a mile for the last few days. She loves it and my Mom appreciates my help. I think I'm down a pound or two but won't get on the scale.....I am usually disappointed and I don't want to get distracted with negative things like a number! Tomorrow is my Furlough Friday so I will try to make my day off count with extra cardio for the weekend prep! Have a great evening!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cgirly, logging onto this board is keeping me going! At some point in the day I think "I don't want to do the Shred." But then I think how I couldn't log on here and share the experience with everyone... Definitely keeping me accountable!

I think I'm doing the plank twists wrong bc they don't seem "killer" even though she says they are. I do think those jumps, squat thrusts?, that we do in plank position plus plank jacks are killer. Yikes.

I do feel like a ninja though in the ones where we balance on one foot, while doing leg lifts, while doing shoulder presses! Rockin' it!

Keep at it ladies!
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't seem to have any arm strength.....those planks kill me............will keep movin on!