How are you using the Up?

Options
threechins
threechins Posts: 35 Member
I'm curious how people are using their bands?

I'll confess that I'm a little underwhelmed with my Up, after eagerly anticipating the insight engine and good uses for the API, especially with IFTTT, I'm just not feeling the love (this may be in part because I got a faulty band, with no vibration, and six weeks on am still struggling to get a replacement from Jawbone).

Is anyone doing anything interesting beyond straightforward activity monitoring to help me fall back in love with it?

Replies

• sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    I do really like my UP. I am like you right now and waiting for Jawbone to send me a new UP. I have used the notify feature for idle time and I like the sleep function. I am sure there are other things that can be done and monitored with the UP but we shall see what come of it. I have been disappointed with the problems they are having with the UP and wish they would spend some time on improving their quality control.
  • threechins
    threechins Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for a replacement, but am interested in how you find the alarm. I've read mixed reviews—and my wife doesn't use it—but was wondering whether you noticed a difference with the smart alarms or power naps. It attracted me in the hope I'd find getting out of bed for early morning runs a bit easier.

(A slow follow-up, sorry, but didn't get the usual ail notification.)