Day 4 Ab Intervals

Options
jklepack
jklepack Posts: 82 Member
OMG that was hard. I'm still a little sore from yesterday. The last 10 minutes I had to do all modifications. This will definitely get you some great abs by doing these. Some moves I've never seen before and were killing me. Then he says all this is to get us prepared to be able to do 'v position', I've never thought I'd ever be able to do a 'v position' now I'm looking forward to being able to do one!:happy:

Replies

• jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this one! I think I did pretty well over all, there were just a couple of moves that I had to follow the modification on. I loved that there was sort of minimal cardio compared to the last 3 days, it was nice LOL
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Workout compete!! My whole body is sore! But feels great!! I am loving this program!! I did modify but I can tell my energy is better n better every day! Cheers!:drinker:
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So who's planning on doing the Double Workouts tomorrow? I am. I think it'll be challenging doing 2 in a row but I'm hoping the Lower Body one is one I can handle. I can usually do well with lower body so as long as I do that one 2nd I think I'll be okay. I think I'm going to enjoy being able to have 2 active rest days instead of working out 6 days a week. Although I might do an extra workout on Sunday.
  • shalom01
    shalom01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes the Abs were great!
    I did the lower focus this morning before leaving work and will be doing the cardio when I get back this evening. Definitely can't do them back to back! The lower focus was great but LOTS of squats and lunges. Tomorrow is measurement day and I hope I get to see some changes!
    I haven't been that good on the nutrition part though :( Need to get better at planning my meals and eating better. Are any of you following the nutrition guide?

Week one almost done! woohoo!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing the cardio workout on DAY 4... lost my way, but got my 25 minutes done, plus 55 minutes of other MFP challenges and 48 minutes on the recumbent for 12 miles. I'll do both workouts tomorrow and then I have to catch up on one session over the weekend because I went shopping with my daughter yesterday instead of working out.

Chris
  • jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I knew I was going to have issues with this one...and I was right. It was hard for me...but that means that I have a lot of room for huge improvements!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to do doubles???
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to do doubles???

The calendar suggests a double day on Friday, but it says if you can't do it not to worry! I personally am going to see how I feel after doing the Lower focus today. I highly doubt I am going to have the energy to pull off cardio as well! LOL
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Did Ab Intervals for the first time yesterday. This is probably the most intense core workout I've ever done, but I could keep up pretty well. I was already feeling it less than an hour after finishing. Surprisingly, not that sore today. I think all of the endless plank circuits in Body Revolution prepared me for this.