Weekly check in and progress reports - 21st - 26th July

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Another week nearer to your body being revolutionized! Time to share your news!

Replies

• JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    After cardio tomorrow, I am on to Phase 2! Woo hoo! I'm feeling so much stronger already. JM really knows what she is doing!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 this morning. Good grief, she amped it up! But I feel amazing!
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 3 yesterday and I could hardly do most of the workouts :(

I have lost 15 pounds and 6 inches since I started the program.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am nearing the end of Phase 1 and I have been gaining and losing the same couple pounds. I think I really need to focus in my effors on my eating to see if that helps in Phase 2.
    I have not taken meaasurements lately but I will at the start of Phase 2 next week.
    For those done with Phasee1, what did you all lose in inches at the end of it??
    Thanks!
    B
  • Kate4030
    Kate4030 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started workout 7 today...holy cow! I haven't lost any weight since I started the program but have gained a lot of muscle and can tell my body is changing. I'm ready to see it on the scale though!
  • hkmurphy83
    Options
    After taking my measurements, I lost a total of 7 lbs and 15.25 inches doing 5 weeks of Phase 1 (Kickstart Week + 4 weeks of the program). I am also noticing amazing increases in my strength, and my muscles are much more defined. Plus, my boyfriend felt my abs the other night (I think they still have a nice layer of fat over them that needs to go) and said they felt rock solid. Made my night!
  • hkmurphy83
    Options
    And just in case anyone is curious, I take a boat load of different measurements, which accounts for my large inches lost category.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    After taking my measurements, I lost a total of 7 lbs and 15.25 inches doing 5 weeks of Phase 1 (Kickstart Week + 4 weeks of the program). I am also noticing amazing increases in my strength, and my muscles are much more defined. Plus, my boyfriend felt my abs the other night (I think they still have a nice layer of fat over them that needs to go) and said they felt rock solid. Made my night!

That is awesome!!! great job! The ab thing is great too :) It's always nice when the BF notices.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Did workout 7 for the first time yesterday. that woman is just MEAN!!!! Can't wait to see what workout 8 does.
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Heading into the finish line. I am on workout 11, week 12 and am very happy with the results. As Jillian says, I have to give myself credit - I did all the work. But I still have to thank her for helping me lose almost 15lbs!!!! Over these 78 days, I've been through a break-up with my live-in bf of 5 yrs, taking care of my toddler on my own, reckless spending sprees, regular prayers, sleepless nights, 2 trips out of town with the toddler (one 5+hr both ways round-trip car ride, 1 quick airplane ride!), fitting into my skinny jeans, replacing 2 co-workers while working full-time, becoming myself again, missing my regular hot yoga classes while my teacher was on vacation for far too long, rainy days, hot (42 degrees Celcius!) days. and beautiful cool sunny days like today! Looking forward to whatever I decide to do next.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am fiishing up Phase1 at the end of this week. And on to Phase 2. I hope to see restults soon.! Right now I feel like I am not seeing them on the scale or measurements.......
    I find the cardio workouts incredible boring so I do Turbo Fire on cardio days and run a few times a week (if its not a 100+ degree heat wave)
    That shouldnt't matter right????
  • hkmurphy83
    Options
    mrsg2006 - Lots of people in various discussions have said that they have subbed out their own cardio instead of the videos. The general consensus is that Cardio 1 is boring, Cardio 2 is a little better, and Cardio 3 is hard. I don't know about 3; I haven't gotten there yet. I don't think there should be any problem with doing your own cardio on those days as long as it is similar in length and intensity.
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! It looks like everyone is doing pretty good for the most part. I'm at the end of week 8 and I actually like workouts 7 and 8, which probably just means that 9 and 10 will kick my *kitten*!!!! It's ok though - it's not like I couldn't stand the challenge!!!! Grrrr!!!!