Day 12

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good Morning fellow shredders!

I didnt feel that motivated this morning...possibly because my shoulders were sore from the day before. I pushed through though. I think I need to start doing additional stretches before and after to make sure I dont hurt myself. It seems like a lot more upper body in this level. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep pushing!

Replies

• quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done!

I agree it is a lot of shoulders especially! Also so many plank moves... I would love if those were spread out over the three levels instead of all of them in level 2!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 of level 2. I had a softball game last night, I had to use a lighter bat because my arms were week after the workout. Hopefully by next week I won't even notice. Keep up the good work!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ok- So, to have a sadly negative input... i work hard and have done everyday- my body seems no different-stronger, but no visible changes. Level 2 definitely works more muscles... going to have to up cardio! Good luck- ive decided to measure/ weigh after all 30 days so I dont get disheartened mid-way. Anyone seeing psychical changes?
  • texastm
    texastm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ok- So, to have a sadly negative input... i work hard and have done everyday- my body seems no different-stronger, but no visible changes. Level 2 definitely works more muscles... going to have to up cardio! Good luck- ive decided to measure/ weigh after all 30 days so I dont get disheartened mid-way. Anyone seeing psychical changes?

Coral_b, hang in there. I have been doing the 3DS since July 5. Instead of doing it all straight through, I've been throwing in some cardio days, so I'm only half-way through right now. That means 15 days of the Shred, 10 on Level 1 and 5 on Level 2. I am barely seeing any physical changes (have lost 2 lbs and maybe a few inches), but I do feel much stronger. I do think the best strategy is to wait until the 30 days is up and then evaluate from there. Good luck!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I'm not losing at all- been 7 weeks now and completely the same weight. Hoping for inches and to kick start long term, gradual weight loss. Got Ripped in 30 lined up for after, and just bough Jillian's burn fat/boost metabolism. Far from giving up.. just frustrated.
    (silly jiggly thighs!) x