week 1 check-in

Options
helen_freud
helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
well its day 1 and i completed the 20 minute express workout on the zumba dvd :) so chuffed with myself x same again tomorrow morning.

Replies

• helen_freud
    Options
    week 1 day 2 and managed another 20 minute express workout although i did feel it alittle more in my legs than yesterday but im actually enjoying it :) diet is also going extremely wll consider my history with diets but it is still early days yet x i know i can do this i just need will power x hope everyone else is getting on ok xxx
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba again this week. I did 39 mins on Wed and 39 mins yesterday. I do Zumba Wii.
  • tamster7777
    Options
    I started zumba on MOnday and did it 3 days in a row then yest off, and today will do it again, I do it for the wii and love it..still on the 20 mins basic class, working my way up!
  • helen_freud
    Options
    week 1 day 3 x i decided to change to disc 2 of my dvds and supprised myself when i did the full 45 minute workout it was hard but i oushed myself through it and feel so good about myself for doing it x ive also stuck with my diet really good today considering im craving crap lol x ive been to my sons sweet cupboard a few times and each time took out a few sweets and gave them straight to my husband, ive turned down crisps and full fat coca cola which i would actually kill for at the moment as i know its ice cold and im still sweating from zumba but im quite happy with my bottle of water :) x this is usually when it all starts going down hill after day 3 but im determind not to x
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Just got back from camping, will start Zumba with everyone tomorrow. I did plenty of walking while I was gone
  • helen_freud
    Options
    ok so day 4 and 5 are rest days x planned on doing at least 20 minutes today but i cleaned and decluttered the house and shampooed the carpets so thought i would just leave the zumba untill tomorrow x
  • supermaninprogress
    supermaninprogress Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did Zumba so far twice this week, (express workout). Will do full work out tonight!
  • helen_freud
    Options
    had a fab work out today x my son was fast asleep and my husband went back to bed before his night shift so i made the most of it i did 45 mins of zumba sculpt and tone, 30seconds of burpees, 10 squats and 15 seconds of wall sits, i know these dont seem like much but to me they wer and i never realised how hard wall sits are untill today but feeling good :) x
  • supermaninprogress
    supermaninprogress Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Full work out on Fri and Sat, did express on Sunday. A pound lost on Monday morning!
  • helen_freud
    Options
    another 45 minute workout followed by 75 crunches. starting to get sore now lol but no pain n gain as the saying goes. day off from zumba tomorrow but aiming for 120 crunches.