Starting Over

Options
RIMomma66
RIMomma66 Posts: 4 Member
Hi Everyone
I had LapBand surgery in 2005 and lost over 100 lbs. A few years later I got pregnant, had a miscarriage, then got pregnant and had my beautiful boy all within a year. I had MAJOR postpartum depression and gained back MORE than I had lost and have been fighting it ever since. I recently got my band filled again and am starting over and joined MFP because over the years I have DEFINITELY learned how to eat around the band and want to make sure that I am keeping myself accountable. Just checking in to say hi and hopefully now that me head is in the game my band will follow!
:)
Kris

Replies

• Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!
  • steffyp01
    steffyp01 Posts: 34
    Options
    Good luck to you. I was just banded on July 15th and still adjusting myself. I just moved from all liquid to mushy. At least food has taste now!! This is a great forum, very supportive. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • Daisyboohoo
    Daisyboohoo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You've had tough time!

Well done for coming back and wanting to do this!

We will be here to support you as you embark on this journey.....
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you have an excellent reason to start again. Reason, to be the active,energized mom you child needs and deserves. Think of it as an adventure in developing good eating habits for everyone. Small portions, only nutritious foods. NO more eating around. No more slippery empty calories.

You can do it! You are fortunate your lap band is still viable and can still be filled
  • RIMomma66
    RIMomma66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to making this thing a success again!
    :)