Options
PaleoChocolateBear
PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
I'm competing Aug 10th scaled I'm looking forward to it and hoping I'll win

Replies

• Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go into my 3rd season of the Capital Affiliate League (CAL team comp), did a Capital Throw Down (2 partner team...we were mixed), and Summer Slam (I took top male). All of those so far have been scaled. I'm also signed up to do SuperFit Rubicon in the Rx'ed Male division (hopefully this is a good idea...)
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm registered for my first comp this October. The Granite Games in St. Cloud, MN.
    Will be in the scaled division. Not strong enough yet for RX and 3 more years to go for the Masters Division.
    They didn't have room in the schedule for 40-44 years. No expectations other than want to be able to complete all workouts consistent and strong.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    competed a couple of times about a year in. Strength was always my forte but endurance killed me. I compete every year in the open, to see where I stand in my region. It's good to have a competition to work towards. Gives you something to look forward to and keeps your training focused

Best of luck to you!!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I might try a local competition after I hit my year mark. I'll be 46 by then LOL.