Double Day Friday (Week 1)

Options
jendarlin
jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
Nope, not happening for me! I made it through Lower Focus and my legs are shot! Very good workout and I surely had to modify a good part of it. I took a small break after and decided I would try the cardio fully modified just to see if I could do a double day, but once he started getting into the lunges there was absolutely no way I was going to make it. :noway:

Replies

• jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did Lower Focus this morning...hard for me. I had to do modified part of the time. No time today to do the 2nd part (cardio) so I will do it tomorrow.
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started with Cardio instead of Lower Focus, but I got them both done!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    I started with Cardio instead of Lower Focus, but I got them both done!

You rock! Well done!
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started with Cardio, took a 5 min break and then forced myself to do Lower Focus thinking I wouldn't have as much jumping. My calves were already burning from the cardio so the start of Lower Focus was horrible. I did have to do modification several times and during cardio I stopped at one point because I was out of breath and still sore then remembered to at least push myself to do the modified version. Now getting ready to prepare a snack to refuel before I collapse.
  • jendarlin
    Options
    I started with Cardio, took a 5 min break and then forced myself to do Lower Focus thinking I wouldn't have as much jumping. My calves were already burning from the cardio so the start of Lower Focus was horrible. I did have to do modification several times and during cardio I stopped at one point because I was out of breath and still sore then remembered to at least push myself to do the modified version. Now getting ready to prepare a snack to refuel before I collapse.

Awesome for getting through both of them too!

I did cardio this morning, mostly modified since Saturday is usually my day off from any exercise. I hope the stretch tomorrow is as relaxing as it sounds...we shall see!
  • jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just did my second exercise (cardio) today. Didn't have time to do double yesterday. All I can say is that for some reason, it was really hard for me and my girlfriend, compared to the first time. Oh well...time to take my measurements.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Never did my focus t25 day 5 Friday.... My Fri sat n Sunday were completely over loaded! To the point I didn't get hardly any sleep and by Sunday afternoon I was out of gas! I went to bed n napped but I still have to work my overnight job. I'm exhausted! This week should be much calmer! I made bad for choices as I was out of the house all weekend n didn't plan well. Have a great week everyone!!
  • shalom01
    shalom01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Did the Lower focus in the morning before work and did the cardio after work..worked better for me to have a gap in the middle.
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was kinda dreading the Friday double day. I've been sore all week in the legs and lower calf muscles due to all of the fast high-impact moves. Lower Focus was hard--especially all of the back lunges--had to drop some of the reps and take little breaks when holding or bouncing the lunge. Just not quite that strong yet. But other than that, I didn't have to modify. Thinking it was probably crazy to *start* with Lower Focus, I took a 15-minute break and did Cardio right away. I was surprised that it was easier to get through than Monday! Those jumping on-your-marks are the most challenging for me, but I didn't have to drop any reps, and didn't have to modify anything. No stitch in the side this time. I feel like I'm making progress already! Feeling a real sense of accomplishment. Still, I'm awfully glad that the weekend is rest and stretch days.