Which cast member's body do you admire most?

Options
JessicaBR13
JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
Of course all of the cast members have amazing bodies, but who's body would you not mind having?

I admire Terri Anne. I think she has beautiful body even though she never shows much skin like the others. She is not super lean, but very well toned.

Replies

• JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is so weird!!! I posed this question on my news feed sometime last week. I only didn't pose here because I know not a lot of ppl check it regularly. So my answer is Natalie (the girl who's usually right in the middle who kind of looks like Laila Ali). She appears to be very tall and I'm 5'9. My goal is around 160, and that would be my guess of where she is. I like Terry Anne as well. You're right - never shows a lot of skin, but she's busting her *kitten* and Jillians LOVES to pick on her lol
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anita - I've wanted to look like her since 30DS.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Natalie all the way!!! I love her physique! I would like to know her stats. I can see that she is tall and so I compare myself mostly to her :) She is beautiful
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I like Sari (dark hair, does the fast feet shake your booty thing). Nice curves and nice muscles.
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    I like Sari (dark hair, does the fast feet shake your booty thing). Nice curves and nice muscles.

^ She does have killer curves!
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    This is so weird!!! I posed this question on my news feed sometime last week. I only didn't pose here because I know not a lot of ppl check it regularly. So my answer is Natalie (the girl who's usually right in the middle who kind of looks like Laila Ali). She appears to be very tall and I'm 5'9. My goal is around 160, and that would be my guess of where she is. I like Terry Anne as well. You're right - never shows a lot of skin, but she's busting her *kitten* and Jillians LOVES to pick on her lol

^ LOL. Natalie does have a gorgeous body!
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    Anita - I've wanted to look like her since 30DS.

^ I like Anita, but I think she is super lean. For me, it seems impossible to ever achive her body type. LOL
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like the one girl, whats her name! She kinda looks like rachel mcadams! Shes really tiny tho so its probably not the way i will run out. But who doesn't LOVE mimi! I even notice she gets more toned in phase 3. Shes so adorable
  • HeatherS0707
    Options
    I think I tend to be the most inspired by the cast member whose body type is closest to mine. That for me would be Sari. She looks like she has a big bigger frame than some of the other girls. I am just moving on to week 3 this week so I have yet to see her highlighted in anything but that crazy booty shake thing. She was a little over the top there lol All of them have fantastic bodies. I have to ask: did anyone here watch The Bachelorette Ashley's season and have to look twice as to whether or not that one guy was Constantine? I'm probably out on a limb here haha :-)

Have a great day!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I like Mimi cause she seems to be short waisted and that's what I am...she also looks like she's short..me again.Lol.. I also like Sari and Natalie....
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    I like the one girl, whats her name! She kinda looks like rachel mcadams! Shes really tiny tho so its probably not the way i will run out. But who doesn't LOVE mimi! I even notice she gets more toned in phase 3. Shes so adorable

I think you are talking about Haile? Yeah she has a cute body but very tiny!
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    beyondmywildestdreams Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like Natalie but Terry Anne is more my body type . I'd be happy to get somewhere close to her toned look.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anita is WAY taller and leaner than I'll ever be. I just think she has a rockin body! Mimi cracks me up!
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    Anita is WAY taller and leaner than I'll ever be. I just think she has a rockin body! Mimi cracks me up!

Agreed^^
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Natalie and Anita look like they're freaking Amazons lol, but they look phenomenal nonetheless!!!
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    Natalie and Anita look like they're freaking Amazons lol, but they look phenomenal nonetheless!!!

:laugh:
  • JessicaBR13
    Options

They do, especially in Killer Buns and Thighs. Jillian looks tiny compared to them in that dvd. lol
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't know her name but the one who JM pointed out that had 3 babies in Phase 1......
    Anyone know her name?
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    I don't know her name but the one who JM pointed out that had 3 babies in Phase 1......
    Anyone know her name?

Lana. I can't believe she's had three kids! She looks awesome!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Anyone know her name?

Lana. I can't believe she's had three kids! She looks awesome!

Thanks Jessica!
    I have two kids and would love to look like her!!