Weekly check in and progress reports - 28th Jul - 3 Aug

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Wow! we're entering a whole new month!

Whether you're just starting out...midway through...almost at completion...or on a repeat rotation...

YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING AMAZING RIGHT HERE!

There may be sweat, there may be tears, but when you see the changes YOU have achieved through hard work and commitment you know it is SO worth it!

KEEP PUSHING PLAY!!

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start my 2nd week of WO 5&6, and my mom was watching me do Cardio 2 today. Anyway, she said she's amazed at how hard I work, AND she thinks JM would be proud of my transformation starting with all JM's single workouts (I've completed 30DS & Ri30 and have done various rotations of Kickbox FastFix, Extreme Shed & Shred, and Killer Buns & Thighs) and now Body Revolution. Totally made my day! I hope I could make her proud if she ever knew my story.
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    Finished the first week and stayed at 1200 calories though not her recipes. Lost 6.8 lbs. I'm sure most of it is water weight, but very excited.
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had a 6lb loss this week!!! the definition is my legs is astounding to me!!! I didn't have this much going on when I had a trainer!!!