Told to seek the advice of Sensei Steel and Sara

Options
2»

Replies

• _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any partial or unclogged days since 6/28. Any "unlogged" meals were addressed in food notes. But I have logged everyday.... Everything that went in my mouth.
    The reason for the change in cals was ...like I said... Because of the bmf avg of 2400.
    I have been logging and weighing everything.
    I will try to keep the cals/macros close to your suggestion.
    Thanks again.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any partial or unclogged days since 6/28. Any "unlogged" meals were addressed in food notes. But I have logged everyday.... Everything that went in my mouth.
    The reason for the change in cals was ...like I said... Because of the bmf avg of 2400.
    I have been logging and weighing everything.
    I will try to keep the cals/macros close to your suggestion.
    Thanks again.

Crap - I apologize, I think I was mixing the missing days up with someone else's diary. The averages are correct that I mentioned though as I just double checked.

The BMF reading does not change your actual results or the TDEE that your results imply (although logging accuracy impacts this). As I mentioned, it is not correct for many people.

One suggestion I have though is to stop weighing yourself every day. You will drive yourself crazy. Weigh once a week.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thanks. I'll try. I gained over the weekend. :( 214 this am.
    I like weighing daily. It helps me to see if what I am doing is working. And if I am drinking enough h2O.
    It doesn't drive me crazy. It keeps me in check.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I weigh myself daily as well tbh as daily fluctuations do not concern me but I like the data and use a 7 day rolling average to see where I am trending.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Locking to help track active threads. Please PM one of us to unlock, and include a link to this thread, when ready to update.
This discussion has been closed.