DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
hey everyone first off thanks for joining;

so today is officially my 1st day of rip in 30

Height 5'3
Current Weight is 167.4
Goal Weight is 140.0
Ultimate Weight is 130.0
My heaviest was 192.2 (pregnancy weight besides that 188)

let me know what your goals are and work out youll be doing

Replies

• lpoints5
    lpoints5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP and starting Jilliane's 30 Day Shred. With a sedentary desk job and watching my youngest of 3 kid's active sports life on the side lines, I'm ready to get back into shape before I turn 50.

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 205
    Goal Weight: 155

This is the heaviest I've ever been.
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE JM fan. I have done her Body Revolution...got all the way to the 8th phase and then fizzled out.
    Today I started 30 day shred. I won't be able to do it everyday due to other working out but my goal is to do it 3X per week.

Height: 5'4"
    Weight:: 144
    First goal: 135
    Ultimate Goal: 130
    Would like to be down to 135 by my 45th bday - mid-Sep.

Good luck everyone!
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian. Today I started Phase 2 of Body Revolution. Love the workouts and feeling like I am getting stronger.
    Height 5'4'
    Age 50
    Weight 203
    Goal 165
    Heaviest weight was 250
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am becoming a Jillian fan. So far I like all of the DVDs that I have. I attempted the 30DS. I completed level 1 (with a couple of extra days) but I got bored and some other stuff got in the way so it fell to the wayside. I do however love doing the KickBox FastFix as my morning workout. I will continue to do this since it only takes 20 minutes (on the dot!) and do 30DS and RI30 mixed with my other exercising.

Height 5'3
    Age 28
    Weight 187
    Goal 165 (This may change if I ever get to it)
    Heaviest weight 205
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds in June and I'm now doing ripped in 30 on level 3. I do ripped every other day and on alternating day
    I do shred level 1 plus the Butt Bible (on level 2). I take 1 - 2 rest days per week.

Age 42
    Ht 5'6"
    HW 157
    CW 133
    Goals: maintain weight at 130 - 135 lbs; improve core strength; more defined muscle all over; get a booty :-)
  • marygetsfitt
    Options
    I am doing the 30ds I have completed 10 days 17 days and even 21 days but never 30. Finally going to make myself complete it!

I am also doing the advocare 24 day challenge so hopefully they combine together and make a difference :)

High Weight: 160
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 130
    Ultimate Goal: 125
  • DJ478
    Options
    hey guys you all have great goals hopefully I can reach mines mary whats the 24 day challenge?
  • mrstaylor225
    Options
    Hi! I started 30DS yesterday, for the hundredth time. Yesterday I re-started actively trying to lose weight I gained while pregnant.

Height - 5'6"
    Age - 27
    Current Weight - 168
    Heaviest - I stopped paying attention, probably 175-180 a couple months after I had my son.
    Goal - 140 (then maybe 130), I'm doing a color run (5k) at the end of August....I'd like to be able to run/jog the whole thing.
  • flazinha
    flazinha Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi
    I will Start 30DS today.

Height - 5'4"
    Age - 32
    CW - 196 (my heaviest)!

Goal - loose 10lbs by the end of 30 days
    Ultimate weight goal: 155 (being realistic here :)

Good Luck to all of us!!!!
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Today I started Day 1 of the Ripped in 30 DVD. I'm really glad that this group was started because I will definitely need the motivation and support. I tried the DVD last year and gave up after the first week. Hopefully I won't this time, since I'm not doing it alone. Really excited to see everyone's results and make new friends :).

Weight: 144
    Height: 5'8"
    Goal: To either be at 130 or to at least tone my midsection. That is the main thing, I want a flat stomach and to lose a few inches around my waist. Also, to have some muscle definition everywhere else.
    Waist: 29.5 inches

Good Luck everyone!
  • DJ478
    Options
    on the group page I started another topic called before I posted my before rip in 30 pics if anyone else want to post theirs your more then welcomed and once we finished with our workouts we can post our after pics also can do one for mid month if some of you want to know of others see a difference
  • Yvesigg
    Yvesigg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi

Starting weight 9 stone 3 (129 lbs)
    Goal weight under 120
    Height 5 ft 2 ish

Age 46

Started 30ds again yesterday. Have done L1D2 today

I keep losing and gaining the same 3 pounds so hoping the 30ds will start to shift it.
  • EmilyM_1986
    Options
    Hi,

I just started 30DS yesterday.

I plan to do 30DS 4 times week (as I'm already doing C25K three times a week).

Height = 5 ft 5
    CW = 132
    Ultimate Goal Weight = 120

My goals from 30DS:

1) to be able to do some of the moves! Right now I can't do push ups - even the modified version I really struggle with. So, hopefully by the end of the 30 days I will be able to do proper push ups!

2) To lose an inch or two inches from my thighs (hopefully a realistic aim :wink:)
  • DJ478
    Options
    Awesome and welcome guys