Weekly July 29-Aug 4

Options
Monday: wall pushups try for 10

Tues: squats do at least 5

Wed: crunches try for 5

Thurs: lay on your side and lift your leg up, hold for a second or 2 then down then back up, then do other side do 5 each leg

Friday: side steps do at least 20 of these, they are easy enough

Sat: boxing box out at least 10 times each arm for total of 20

Sun: walk for 10 minutes

Replies

• rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks. With the bike on the fritz, I need inspiration! :)
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    A great plan and I'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • belladiva47
    belladiva47 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OK I did my 10 wall pushups for today:smile:
  • mombolongo
    mombolongo Posts: 28
    Options
    :happy: Okey dokey...I did my pushups too
  • gramanana
    Options
    I did mine, too. :happy:
  • southerngramma
    Options
    What a great Idea...Once I get to where we are going..I'm going to try and do this. Thank you for sharng.
  • gramanana
    Options
    Squats done during my workout this morning. Thanks, californiagirl, for helping me to change it up and not get bored!:flowerforyou:
  • belladiva47
    Options
    Did my squats and also repeated wall pushups from yesterday.
  • mombolongo
    mombolongo Posts: 28
    Options
    Forgot to post it earlier but I did my squats and it was a good idea Anncass58 to repeat the wall pushups.....
  • gramanana
    Options
    Did my squats and also repeated wall pushups from yesterday.

Funny, I did the same thing, just didn't think to mention it. Sometimes, that's how I build a new exercise routine.
  • belladiva47
    Options
    Ok did crunches, squats and wall pushups. Just as an fyi, I googled how to do these correctly so that there is no injury:bigsmile:
  • mombolongo
    Options
    Ditto....I did my wall pushups, squats and crunches....Hate crunches...I'm so top heavy...lol...but there done...Hoping everyone had a great day...
  • gramanana
    Options
    I'm staying right on track! Yay for us!!!!
  • mombolongo
    Options
    Friday and have done all my challenges so far...Yahooo for me...
    :love:
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it, I'm a slacker this week. I promise to do better next week. And they were such good challenges.
  • mombolongo
    Options
    :happy: Its Saturday and I have done all my challenges....Ready for the day...
  • belladiva47
    Options
    :happy: Its Saturday and I have done all my challenges....Ready for the day...

You're better than I am. Only did 3 days.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yay, look at you all go this week. I am impressed. Well done troops, well done. I did girlie pushups instead of wall ones, but that is ok, they are just a part of my morning PT routine.

I will have to find something hard for next week, you all made these look too easy!:laugh:

so hats off to you all for a week well done::flowerforyou:
  • gramanana
    Options
    I can't believe, but I kept up all week. On the days that I did nothing else, I always made sure I did the challenges. Maybe we could do some form of the plank next week and lower back exercises. Californiagirl, you know them better than I do, I just know I'm supposed to do them. Thanks for doing all the hard work, californiagirl.:flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I can't believe, but I kept up all week. On the days that I did nothing else, I always made sure I did the challenges. Maybe we could do some form of the plank next week and lower back exercises. Californiagirl, you know them better than I do, I just know I'm supposed to do them. Thanks for doing all the hard work, californiagirl.:flowerforyou:

You are very welcome and next week will be back exercises! I will think of them all night! Hope I get some sleep.lol