Excited!

Options
Hi everyone!

This is my first challenge. Exciting!! I am going away at the end of August and I really need to ramp up my exercise so this challenge is perfect!!!
I am a shortie so I have to work really hard to burn 500 calories but.. this is a challenge after all hey? And I can always add some big walks etc to get to the goal.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Replies

• Ebonyjade20
    Options
    Anen I have school coming up and I need to at least lose a little too stay motivated!
  • NK102
    NK102 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! 3500 BLOCK!!!

I am really going to have to get on it to burn 500 calories a day, but you know what... I think I REALLY need to!!! I can't seem to budge my weight and I have been inactive for so long, that I have to totally switch things around to get this weight off and live the life I really want to be living, which is active and healthy! Like you said Kitty, THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT A CHALLENGE!

I think this should be fun! Oh no!! I just realized that August is a day away!!! YIKES! LOL!!!
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i have school in september and i really want to get into shape till then so this challenge is perfect and i am excited for it :)
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this also! I am hoping this challenge will help keep me motivated when school starts for both me and the kids. Exercise seems to be a huge stress reliever for me and when school starts my life gets busy and hectic so I need all the motivation to keep going.