TUESDAY, JULY 30TH

Options
blam
blam Posts: 110
Yet another week has flown by!!! Bring on your stories - let's keep the motivation high - together we can support one another just by posting our experiences. I've really come to count on the Tuesday posts, and find I'm thinking about wanting to have a loss so I can post it here.

Loving the support!

Replies

• gwangjujulie
    Options
    I'm so happy :happy:

SW: 204.5

LW: 199.5

TW: 197.5

Two weeks of not logging (and obsessing over) food and two weeks of losses, yeay! I have on a few occasions wanted to log just to see what the macros are of what I'm eating but I actually darent for the minute because I don't want to disrupt a system that seems to be working for me!

I look forward each week to seeing how you're all doing, these posts kept me going through my rough weeks and continue to inspire me each week.
  • kinismar8
    kinismar8 Posts: 14
    Options
    After being away for 2 weeks, and then a 2 pound gain, I am having a great week. I fit into shorts I haven't worn in 2 years! That is the best feeling, Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Finally !! Lost 2 POUNDS :bigsmile:
    Last week I challanged myself that I should be able to post a loss this Tuesday & I feel soooo great that I could accomplish it !!
    Yes, this week-end we went out again, but I ordered a spinach tomato juice without sugar & salad without the mayo dressing !!
    Trust me, it was not easy resisting the aromas of all the delicious stuff all around. But I was hell bent on posting a loss this week.
    Now you know how inspiring this forum is !!
    Thanks blam for the constant support :flowerforyou: It means a lot !!
    Thanks to all the other members too :flowerforyou: your posts are very inspiring & provide the much needed push !!
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SW: 257
    LW: 235
    CW: 231

-4lbs!! .
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I skipped last week's reporting. TOM and a terrible week... I just couldn't deal with what the scale was telling me.

I got into a 10-mile race that ran last year and am working back up to this year. That is taking precedence over the scale. I am not sure that I can manage both goals - running 10mi and fueling those runs AND eating to lose. Just feeling a little lost right now in how to accomplish both. Plus, the scale is going wild as my body is adjusting to the increase in running. Feeling a little lost in the balance right now.

Congrats to all of you that are here and reporting losses! Blam, thanks for the challenge and commitment. I'm not going away, just trying to wrap my head around what I'm trying to accomplish. :)
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    SW 193,8

Last week 190
    This week 189

Loss of 1 pound
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    Helloooooo!
    I'm at 228.2 (up .2 from last week). Slightly disappointed, but with TOM feel that the water weight is playing in. I'm looking forward to next week and posting a loss.

It's amazing to see the successes this week - it seems that there are more successes than not - and I can't help but attribute it to the support we're giving one another.

That ticker keeps moving closer and closer to goals - and if our goals change (like focussing on running instead of weight loss) - we are in this together.

Keep it up everyone and see you in a week!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I totally forgot Tuesday morning :ohwell: but I guess it's better late than never :wink:

OK, so this is my weigh in from Monday( won't be home until Sunday so no scale)

LW: 214.2
    CW: 216.6 :blushing:

LOL I got mad at some fluctuation after my great loss of last week and ate quite a bit last week end... Anyway I picked it back up andiI'm working onto seeing 214.2 or less for next Tuesday!

Let's keep this weight loss journey going! Good job everyone that lost and to everyone that push through :flowerforyou: