Week 2 Challenge - 1 Mile a Day!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    Can we please keep this going month after month??? It's definitely working for me and I LOVE IT!

I second this. I actually look forward to weighing in on a Friday morning! It's good for accountability and makes me work harder :D
  • musicstar437
    musicstar437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!! I look forward to seeing my results week after week! And the fact that it has said a loss every week is AWESOME! It puts a smile on my face that I am FINALLY doing this (after about 30 times trying)!!!!! Keep it going for August too!!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I hope we go for August too. July was such a crazy month for me.
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY!!! This month has been bad for me. August is my redemption month!!!
  • megdeitz
    megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I'm ending July the same way I started it. :-/

I've also not been tracking in my diary and eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it, so any progress I made is probably gone.
  • johng1973
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I'm ending July the same way I started it. :-/

I've also not been tracking in my diary and eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it, so any progress I made is probably gone.

Sounds like August is your redemption month also!!! Let's do this!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks John for keeping the group.

I am looking forward to August, I have had a great July, Lost weight and inches too and I always look forward to My Friday mornings

Best of luck to us all as we get closer and closer to new us
  • johng1973
    Options
    Thanks John for keeping the group.

I am looking forward to August, I have had a great July, Lost weight and inches too and I always look forward to My Friday mornings

Best of luck to us all as we get closer and closer to new us

That's awesome!!!
  • megdeitz
    megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to redeeming myself in August. My birthday is September 2nd, so I'm hoping to show improvement before then!
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm hoping to have lost 2 stone in total by the end of August (another 11.8lb) so this will hopefully give me a boost. I've had a really bad week this week though. Weighed myself this morning and I've put on 1.4lb! So we shall see what it shows on Friday.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to saying goodbye to July and hello August! I thought I was going to go out with a bang this week with my wonderful stomach virus last weekend but the thing about that is, as soon as you start eating again, the weight comes back on. :( Boo, goodbye 10lb loss. I knew it wouldn't last.
  • IrritatedDoro
    IrritatedDoro Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I liked this challenge. I was actually on track to complete 62 miles in July (average of two miles a day). BUT THEN I GOT SICK for 4 days and got too behind right at the end of the month. :(

I started a new group that is a self-directed distance challenge for August 2013. I have included a walking goal and a biking goal for myself. You are all welcome to join that group too if it helps you stay focused in any way. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15682-august-2013-self-directed-distance-challenge
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    July was not a good month for me. I hope to do much better in August. My birthday is coming up in September and I'd love to have dropped another 10 by then at least.