New :)

Options
Hi, I'm Kay, I am from PA! I am 27! I recently started back up on MFP and have been doing pretty well. I also recently
joined the gym and have been going about 6 days a week. I love it. Wow, did I say that? I am ready to one day see "Onederland!" It has been a ride for sure and I decided no more "dieting" and I needed a "lifestyle change!" Here I am on my "lifestyle change!"

I was once very close to ONEDERLAND, but got into a serious relationship and got comfortable and gained most of the weight back - that was over 5 years ago! Now, it's time to regain that "Thinner" self, because I know she is in there someone.

I started at 288lbs and as of 2 weeks, I am down 8lbs. I love making mini goals and trying to do it in sets of 10!

I am always up for new "friends!" I am pretty active on here now, so I'd love to connect!

Replies

• dee192
    dee192 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kay & 20 Somethings community! I'm Dee, 23 from WA, and also just started back up on MFP. I'm coming up on 4 years and about 40 lb since that thinner self at the start of my relationship. I used to eat well and work out everyday my Freshmen year of college, so I'm trying to lifestyle change back (revert?) to those years.

Let's do this!
  • xmusic_lover211
    xmusic_lover211 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kay! Welcome to MFP! I'm Ashley, i'm 24 and i'm also from PA. I feel like I just restarted, i've gotten kind of off the bandwagon recently but i've been trying lately to get back into the swing of things. Like you I feel like i've been "dieting" forever but i'm ready for more of a lifestyle change. Good luck with your journey!!
  • ThinnerTimesAhead
    ThinnerTimesAhead Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcomes!! Good luck to you both!!

Ashley - I hear you I have "diet" for so many times, but I think this time it is going to click just because I know it won't be long before I am out of my 20s and I plan to get married and all that! It's a struggle, but I am going to defeat it!
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hello lovelys! i am 20 in Atlanta. Always looking to give/ receive support on MFP. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends! I'm Erika, 26 in MD