Fitness/diet consulting project -- official update thread

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
This thread will be used to update people on where I am at in this process. Please do not reply to this thread unless it is necessary.

For example, if I claim that I've sent out all the invites and you did not get an invite, you can reply to this.

(This is in regards to: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1056646-fitness-diet-consulting-project-adding-more-clients-soon)

Update 7/29/13:

Everyone on page one of the above thread has been invited to a new group. Please reply if you are on page one of the above thread and you did NOT get this invite.

Update #2 7/29/13

Everyone on PAGE TWO of the above thread has been invited to a new group. Please reply if you are on page one or page two and you did NOT get this invite.

UPDATE #3 7/30/13

Everyone on PAGE THREE of the above thread has been invited to the new group. Please reply if you are on PAGE ONE, TWO, or THREE and you have not received an invite to this group.

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    There she goes again, using her mod privileges and responding willy nilly and against orders :tongue:
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Steel,

I'm still interested but did not get an invite.

Erica :)
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Hi Steel,

Are you on page one of the above thread?
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Updated today.
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Steel,

Are you on page one of the above thread?

Sorry Steel, not on Page 1....it helps if you follow directions (duh)! :huh: I thought I replied to the post but apparently I did not so I just did. Thank you!! :flowerforyou: :ohwell:
  • melissalemieux
    melissalemieux Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NEED DIET HELP POST COMP 40/30/30
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    NEED DIET HELP POST COMP 40/30/30

You need to go to the link in the original post and put your interest there.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Somebody has to be the annoying, clueless one. My turn I suppose.

Is the next consulting project group off and running, and I missed the confirmation post? Or can my heart still hope that selections are still underway? Thanks for any updates!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Somebody has to be the annoying, clueless one. My turn I suppose.

Is the next consulting project group off and running, and I missed the confirmation post? Or can my heart still hope that selections are still underway? Thanks for any updates!

Selections have not been made yet, it's taking me longer than expected with the number of apps I've received.

I hope to make progress this weekend.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Gosh darn, I just took myself out of the consideration set because I was being pushy and asking, huh?

I sincerely hope you make little if any progress this weekend, because you're enjoying your family, friends, beer, whatever it is you want to do for your birthday (or any other day for that matter). Thanks for providing an update (I'd like to think I wasn't the only one wondering) and again for all you both do for this group. Cheers!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group and missed the invitations. if someone drops out please consider me as I'm very interested.

Thanks
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm interested if you have any openings at some point :smile:
  • katg73
    katg73 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Will you be doing another round of interested applicants anytime soon? If so, I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for your time :).
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Will you be doing another round of interested applicants anytime soon? If so, I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for your time :).

Hi!

It's not likely that I will be posting another round anytime soon as I still have several applicants from this round that I haven't selected yet.

My intent was to take on 4 to 5 new clients. I had about 100 people apply this round and I've officially chosen 2 people. I intend to choose 2 more today to fill up this group.

If I decide that I have the capacity to take on new clients during this run, I would choose from the existing applicant pool rather than solicit for a new set of applications.

If and when I decide to run an entirely new group of people, I will announce it in this group. I would expect to do this around November/December at a guess.

Thanks!