30 day plank to go with this challenge?

Options
khalikhoopri
khalikhoopri Posts: 81 Member
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing 30 plank challenge alongwith our 3500 calories burnout a week challenge for the month of August. Would be perfect to tone our bodies with the calorie deficit, and doesn't take much time. Let me know if you are interested. Here is the link: http://balanceandbananas.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/20130502165057-30-day-plank-challenge.jpg
OR
you can just google 30 days plank challenge!

Cheers

Replies

• terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try. I might try mixing it up a little with doing different kinds of planks. Today's mini challenge is (10) 60 second reverse planks. I'm giving it a try.
  • khalikhoopri
    Options
    I googled the reverse plank, and it looks harsh :) Good luck! I am going to start with the normal one...Have been doing it for a week or so post workout and so far can go 40 seconds without trembling! :)

I'll give it a try. I might try mixing it up a little with doing different kinds of planks. Today's mini challenge is (10) 60 second reverse planks. I'm giving it a try.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Would it be just one plank per day?
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm going to give it a try. Just the basic plank for me though. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This was already in my mind, with the addition of a 30 day squat challenge! Haha, great minds do think alike :)
  • khalikhoopri
    Options
    seems like it :)
    Would it be just one plank per day?
  • khalikhoopri
    Options
    Haha, sure they do ;)
    I wish I could do squats but I have a medical condition which refrains me from doing that...but you know what, I would raise you push ups for your squats...30 day challenge :)...Thanks for the motivation :)
    This was already in my mind, with the addition of a 30 day squat challenge! Haha, great minds do think alike :)
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! Maybe I'll do push-ups too!
  • khalikhoopri
    Options
    hehe! Great! Lets do it!!! :)
    Let's do it! Maybe I'll do push-ups too!
  • khalikhoopri
    Options
    No worries!

Hope you enjoy the process!!
    I'm going to give it a try. Just the basic plank for me though. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • ronnie554
    ronnie554 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok ill give it a go.
  • Mimimay92
    Options
    Reverse plank sounds hard! I’m going to do the 30 day squat challenge alongside this too! Good luck everyone!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I've just looked it up and will be joining in :-)
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll do the plank challenge and the squat challenge.
  • Hestion
    Options
    I started it today with the 30 day squat, abs, bum, arms challenges to :-)
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Through Pinterest I found 30 Day Squat, Arm and Ab challenges so I'm planning on doing all of those this month too! I hadn't seen the plank one though, thanks for that!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I've signed up to the group 'This is It - Finish out 2013 S-T-R-O-N-G' & they have a 30day Plank challenge going for August. Check it out if you need to.

This challenge looks more do-able for me (my first plank challenge) so that's what I'll do together with my Zumba for this month.
  • ksv3inks
    ksv3inks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've started the squat, ab (already has planks in it) & push-up challenge, so will add this in with those too.
  • Hestion
    Options
    How's everyone doing with this? I've completed day 5 :-)