This is dutchess4884!!!! MUST READ

Options
Hey ladies, So let me let you know whats going on.....

I DID NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!! It was deleted for me. I went to log on and I couldn't because my account had been deleted. I have started this screen name for now while I wait for an email back from the site. Hopefully I can get it all fixed quick. I suspect it may be due to this group and some complaints it was getting. SAD. Anyways ladies here I am. Feel free to add me again and I'm sorry I couldn't post this week. If you'll still have me send me your weigh-ins sat and I'll post them that night.

Replies

• DirtyThirtyDutch
    Options
    Hey ladies, So let me let you know whats going on.....

I DID NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!! It was deleted for me. I went to log on and I couldn't because my account had been deleted. I have started this screen name for now while I wait for an email back from the site. Hopefully I can get it all fixed quick. I suspect it may be due to this group and some complaints it was getting. SAD. Anyways ladies here I am. Feel free to add me again and I'm sorry I couldn't post this week. If you'll still have me send me your weigh-ins sat and I'll post them that night.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you're ok!
  • travelistadiva
    travelistadiva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OK. glad to sse your back. Excited to get started.