Striiv Play

Options
smdiegelman
smdiegelman Posts: 19 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and am using the Striiv Play. I LOVE IT!!!! It's so addicting! I have a question for everyone. Do you sync your Striivs, and if so, do you eat back your calories? I'm looking for friends, so feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi! welcome to the group! I love my Striiv! I however can't answer you because I have a regular Striiv. I don't get the options of syncing mine to MFP :( I wish I could! It would be nice. Glad to meet a fellow Striiver regardless though!
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I LOVE my Striiv. It is a wondering motivator for me. I can't sync mine to MFP either as I have the regular one as well. I have a 10,000 step goal and even when I am tired I am motivated to get in those extra steps. Works for me!!

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Jeri
  • denden530
    denden530 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me: grndenise@yahoo.com I've sent a ton of requests but Im not so sure they are working. :-/
  • sphommavanh
    Options
    In order to sync your striiv; go to your App MyFitnessPal in the BLACK TAB "MORE" tap that. Second step is Tap green "GET STARTED'. Third step scrolling to the bottom will You find Striiv. Tap 'Connect" Indeed it pop up Striiv website. Now go to Your Stiiv app tap "MORE" Next MyFitnessPal tap green "link myFitnessPal" Yup pop up browser i hope you have your facebook login handy... then once your in You prompt with MyfitnessPal Permission tap "allow" and Finally success page . This last page is very important read it carefully.

It say choose sedentary not active,or extra Just sedentary. For reason, is MyFitnessPal has algorithm for these settings. Your choosing striiv to manage Your calories true motion burn.

Myfitnesspal setting i'll save for another post if someone request it.
  • angelnectar69
    Options
    Hello!! I love the striiv app for iphone and love that it sync's with MFP!! I am getting the striiv play this weekend and can't wait, it is the perfect motivator for me I love the game and the mini challenges just keep me going that extra step more that I wouldn't have taken. Looking for striiv friends.......angelnectar69@yahoo.com
  • sphommavanh
    Options
    Hello!! I love the striiv app for iphone and love that it sync's with MFP!! I am getting the striiv play this weekend and can't wait, it is the perfect motivator for me I love the game and the mini challenges just keep me going that extra step more that I wouldn't have taken. Looking for striiv friends.......angelnectar69@yahoo.com

friend request sent
  • VanillaWishes
    VanillaWishes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined this group, got my Striiv Play a few days ago, would love some Striiv Play pals to keep me motivated. Not sure how I add people or get added - sorry to be dumb, school hols have fried my brain already lol
  • mivereda
    mivereda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got the Striiv app for my iphone. PM me with the email address that you use and I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I have the striiv app on my iphine and would love more friends. My email is Sally.heine@insightbb.com