Best Unflavored Protein Powder?

Options
I am SO sick of my chocolate flavored protein powder--I always have to mix something sour with it to cut the phony taste. What is a good brand of unflavored protein powder that can be mixed with anything? Thank you for the help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you have to try several to find one you like. I talked to a number of friends at the gym and we agreed to swap sample ziplock bags. I got to try three other brands without having to spend $30 on each.
  • racheljess1
    Options
    I like Genisoy Soy Protein. I found it at Kroger- pretty much flavorless! I mix it with strawberry/banana/almond milk usually, sometimes yogurt and PB2.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I personally love Now Sports whey protein isolate, unflavored. I like that it has no additives, no added sugar, no artificial crap. Just pure protein!

I mainly use it in my protein shakes but sometimes I'll add it to recipes (like muffins) and/or in my greek yogurt if I need more protein but don't want to eat more food necessarily.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Isopure, unflavored at GNC...and while you're there, if you decide on that, they have a chocolate "Epiq" (brand) protein powder that I could NEVER could imagine being sick of. Love it in oats (either one) or ricotta cheese with whipped topping. Protein pancakes, etc. Cholesterol is an issue, so these are all good for that. Good luck.