Challenges.....

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone! We've had a couple weeks of nobody participating in the challenges... do we still want to do them?

Let me know what you all think!

Replies

• Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sorry I wasn't around to be able to post until tuesday the last few weeks so I didn't...but if you have others interested I am still....
  • roundtherink
    Options
    I started a new job, and have been busy with that. I am also away right now, but when I return next week, I have to start training for a 10 mile race, so I'd love to start up with the challenges again once I get back.
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am not very good at logging in to the full site
    I use the app on my phone and ipad constantly, but don't get here very often at all.

I love the challenge----if you do another one, maybe on our friends list we could report in daily on successes? Like Mel can post "did everyone stay in the green yesterday---count off" and we could post our answers?

just an idea :-)
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great idea Alana! I will post a new challenge on Monday and see if we can get this wagon back on the road!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love the challenges but sometimes I forget to post on Sunday. I don't check group as often as I am on my page.
    38371309.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools