Has anyone tried eBoost?

Options
Scilla887
Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
I was looking into eBoost that Jillian is Cheif Energy Officer for the company. I get extremely tired some days and will like a healthy boost. This product looks pretty good, but wanted to know how it taste and is it worth it?

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Havent tried it. I use this though and love it http://www.genuinehealth.com/activfuel.html (NOT a salesperson, promise!!!)
  • 321newme
    321newme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love boost ! I use it everyday during my workouts! the acai pomegranate flavor and the pink lemonade ROCK!!!
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear. I think I'm going to Vitamin Shoppe today to pick some up. I'll pick up the Acai Pomegranate first, since you like it. I wasn't sure to try that one first or the orange one. Where do you buy your eBoost at?
  • gixbr
    gixbr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have tried and it really gives you an energy boost but keep in mind the flavor is not what you might expect, it has a weird after taste. I have found that if you dilute it in a lot of water and maybe add some ice it will help tons, just don't dilute one packet in a cup of water. You'll see what I'm saying after you try it. :)
  • daynaranae
    daynaranae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is roost exactly? Does it have calories?
  • gixbr
    gixbr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's an all natural energy powder that you dilute in water, it has 5 calories per packet. Jillian talks a lot about it in her podcast and she invests in the company too.

"EBOOST is packed with ingredients like Vitamins C, D, B6, B12, as well as 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Green Tea, and Green Coffee"