Time to turn up the heat

Options
cccoursey
cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
I am also joining up to do the 3500 calorie per week challenge for August. This will make an excellent combined goal. I am not always focused on the pounds I lose more in the change I see. However, I could spare to lose a lot more. Let's do our best and push for our goals. ;)

Replies

• Loubsern
    Loubsern Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join.....how does it work?
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    I'm in, had some nasty heath issues this year to deal with but now it's time to kick it up. :happy: Looking forward to getting to know some new focussed people.
  • AryaSnow
    AryaSnow Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm in too, good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Tisshh
    Tisshh Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in, can't wait to get started!
  • foggles
    foggles Posts: 4
    Options
    This could be the kick start I need, with much needed support. I'm yoyoing a lot at the moment - a great few days and then an horrendous few days.

It will be great to have the support and motivation to help me change my bad habits. Let's go! We're in this together.
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    this sounds great to me, need to lose and kick it up, can you explain how it will work and how to check in? Anyone in the group if you would like to friend me that will be great!
  • Seersh67
    Seersh67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group, would love to lose ten pounds before going back to college in september so this is perfect, as well have been at a relative plateau for the last three weeks or so would love to break it! only really getting the hang of mfp now so would love some friends, feel free to add me :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    sure I'm in! I don't have too many troubles on the eating part. It's the exercising. I just have a hard time getting up and doing it. I know ever one tells me it's easy just make your self get up and exercise! Not so. I don't know I just have issues getting up and dong it. like a mental block. So any one willing to kick my *kitten* PLEASE DO! LOL I want to loose weight yes! But my biggest goal is to get an exercise routine started and continue with it :)
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Unless someone comes up with something else I'm thinking I'll do this each week

My report for the "Lose 10 lbs in August Challenge"
    (Date - Weight - Loss/Gain for week - Total Loss/Gain)
    August 1 -
    August 8 -
    August 15 -
    August 22 -
    August 29 -
    FINAL (August 31) -
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im in 10lbs and I'll be at my goal weight , need all the help i can get, its the excercising bit gets me , i just cant be bothered after work i just want to go home and chill out , and because i dont sleep much ( im lucky if i get 5 hours a night - yep ive tried everything to help but it doesnt ) when i come home im sooo exhausted x
  • CSYounce
    CSYounce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in! Should I post my starting weight tomorrow morning?
  • Kimmywells
    Kimmywells Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    : I am in need to lose 10 lbs plus. How does this work? Need friend to keep me on track. :
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi guys couldn't finish it of earlier ad my brother fell and hurt himself the clumsy rat,

Right so weight yourselves today then you can either post a weekly weight loss or if you want keep it to yourself and revel how much you've lost, cause I know some people weight monthly, personally I weight every Wednesday so I shall be putting it on every week....

But we are here to help each other if you need to talk or advice anything you are able to get it here, we can do this and keep ourselves accountable for our actions
  • bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Love a good challenge. And now that I cleared after feet surgery to work out, I'm going hard!! Good luck everyone!!
  • gltaylor71
    Options
    This sounds great...I am in! Good luck everyone!!
  • jgal86
    jgal86 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm in! Trying to lose 10 pounds before I go back to university in the fall.
  • dreea56
    dreea56 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose 10+ pounds before my trip to France in September.
  • porrasc
    porrasc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to be handle accountable so I quit going up and down so much.
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im in as well! 2 of my children have Birthdays @ the begining of September so it was a goal of mine to loose 10#s by then anyway..... its better that I have a group of accountability to help me out! ;-)
    Will there be any weekly challenges or anything of that sort throughout the month?
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This has come at a perfect time, as i decided today to really kick things up a notch!!
    Cant wait to try!