Post your Progress!

Options
LaChicaKmart
LaChicaKmart Posts: 26 Member
Started July 7, 2013 @ 170. Currently at 164!

Replies

• SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Started July 22nd - starting weight 140 lb - currently -as of July 29 last weight-in 137.4!!! Feeling great, getting leaner and not having any problems with fasting or binge eating :wink:
  • LaChicaKmart
    Options
    Started July 22nd - starting weight 140 lb - currently -as of July 29 last weight-in 137.4!!! Feeling great, getting leaner and not having any problems with fasting or binge eating :wink:

That's awesome! You're so close to your goal!
    I don't have problems with bingeing either, but eating just two meals a day probably helps with that :) I've already gotten some hate mail from people that don't understand IF, but I have done plenty of research and feel this is a good lifestyle for me right now.

Getting into fasting, I was terrified of all of the possible side effects that women could have. I'm just taking it in stride and remind myself to take it slow. I have never had an eating disorder (other than eating too big portions) but I still am taken back by how easy it is not to eat!

Wishing you success!
    -V
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I started July 7th and have lost about 5 lbs fasting 3 times per week.
  • WEBAyahoo
    WEBAyahoo Posts: 39
    Options
    Congrats Ladies,

I hope to post a lost soon. I've IF'ed before so I know I can do it, I hope to be successful with reaching my goal this time.

Best of luck to all.

Wanda
  • 2dayirunforme
    2dayirunforme Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started July 15th and have lost 3 lbs
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welp, I guess I'll start today. July 31st. 128lbs.
  • Smarty76
    Smarty76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today weight 123 lb August 1 2013
  • monnyq
    monnyq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started IF in April and weighed 172 my current weight is 156 but the major difference is the fat melting away from my tummy and chunky legs. I'm happy to still see results since I was not consistent. The month of June was a wash. I plan on sticking with IF until I reach my goal weight of 135.
  • LaChicaKmart
    Options
    I'm excited to see all the people starting new or new again! I wish you all success!
    @ Mo, great progress so far! Tummy and thighs are a problem for me along with my arms. I look forward o being able to see my results visibly along with what I have accomplished on the scale and in inches soon!
    -V
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    starting today August 5th 146.4
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my two week mark - and I loss another .8 lbs this week, i'm at 136.6, so about 2.4 lbs off so far :) I am keeping a pretty clean diet, and sticking within my macros.
  • LaChicaKmart
    Options
    Excellent! Thanks for sharing!
  • sara_jean_15
    sara_jean_15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started alternate day fasting (only three days per week) on April 1, 2013 and lost 20 pounds. I hit a plateau about three weeks ago and recently started doing 16:8. Finally broke through the plateau by doing 16:8. Love that I can still fast, but eat everyday! I am at 115 and my goal is 112. Almost there! :)
  • kokorae
    kokorae Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Started 7/23/13 @ 178.5. As of today, I'm 169.2. Lost 9.3 lbs, 13.5" and I'm POSITIVE it's because of IF. :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 10 lbs since starting July 7th. IF works well with my lifestyle!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Started February loss 29lbs
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I started IF in February of 2013, not to lose weight fast but to find a better way of eating that suited my lifestyle.

I was around 212lbs when I started IF. I have to say, I am not focused on losing weight either, I am trying to build lean muscle mass and melt fat so in this last year, I have lost another 25 lbs by eating at maintenance or a very slight deficit to keep my metabolism healthy but have lost crazy inches from all over my body. I am currently on a cut now and am 188 lbs, looking to drop about 10 or so by April.

Looking forward to interacting with you ladies!