Time to turn up the heat

Options
2»

Replies

• runninghannah
    runninghannah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was trying to lose 20 pounds before my Birthday in October. If I lose 10 in August and 10 in September I'll be there! I hope this works.

One thing you can do if you have a hard time getting up and exercising is...exercise before you go to bed.
  • xphile21
    xphile21 Posts: 1
    Options
    I seem to lose weight extremely slowly which is very discouraging but I'd like to give it a shot. This is my first time here, not to sure how it all works.
  • reneesroad
    Options
    I need this challenge. I am excited about it and looking forward to hearing about everyone's success.
  • paigecasper1
    paigecasper1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    is their a certain diet or excerise that u will be following or do what u want?
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. Anyone want to request me I am ok with that =0).
  • piggyb73
    piggyb73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    pretty excited, so excited I want to get started today.. hahah cheater... anyway, I weigh myself on Saturdays so I will post them then.friends welcome btw
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose weight extremely slowly which is very discouraging but I'd like to give it a shot. This is my first time here, not to sure how it all works.

I lose slowly also! Especially the older I get. We can do this! One pound at a time!!!
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Unless someone comes up with something else I'm thinking I'll do this each week

My report for the "Lose 10 lbs in August Challenge"
    (Date - Weight - Loss/Gain for week - Total Loss/Gain)
    August 1 -
    August 8 -
    August 15 -
    August 22 -
    August 29 -
    FINAL (August 31) -

I like this Grammie! I will use this format as well. Thank you! ^^