Back at it!

aanaheldd
aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?!

I have been working slowly towards recovery and I'm getting closer. Unfortunately I feel like crap. I haven't been eating well and excercise is difficult when you can't even walk. So now that I'm in physical therapy, I'm going to start watching what I eat again. I'm also going to as much low impact stuff as I can to at least get my energy level and good feeling back.

So if you are like me and fell off, let's start again!
Who's ready for a new beginning!?

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Glad to see you back! How have you been doing with therapy? Good luck with this new beginning.

I'm doing alright, just kinda chugging along and trying to stick to things and get in as much body moving as possible.
  • aanaheldd
    aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
    Good for you! Keeping active makes you feel so much better doesn't it?! It's crazy how it works!

Therapy is going well. It's tough some days (like today!) but I'm getting through it! Can't wait to be close to normal again!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I really do like being active. Im considering getting a bike for going to work...maybe. But I do try to at least get in a little cardio or some stretching everyday. I hope your recovery goes well. What sort of things are you able to do now?