Feeling really good!

Options
So, I am finding it a lot easier to watch my food intake and the craving to just eat out of depression is much better.
Today I found myself going up and down stairs for the first time in years with minimal discomfort. I realize that the new
meds my Pain Management Center doc prescribed has a lot to do with that...but it makes for a basic cardio exercise to be
able to do it. At the end of day when I see my calorie count coming in under my limit..wow..it just makes me mentally want
to do better the next day! I think this is the first time in a long time I have been this optimistic about losing weight. So, here
is a cheer for all of us...GO, TEAM, GO..we can beat the pounds into submission. :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    yay for you. It is a wonderful feeling being under goal.
    And I am glad you pills help with the pain, just remember though, they are masking it, so be careful not to over do it ok.
    I love it, beat those pounds into submission. LOL and CHEERS to you too, Go go go
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    What wonderful news!! Nothing like a bit of success to kick up the motivation :bigsmile:
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to feeling good physically and mentally!
  • capie123
    capie123 Posts: 34
    Options
    Great your feeling so positive. That's half the battle. I say I am disposing of pounds rather than losing them less I be tempted to go looking for them! :laugh:
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    What great news......a real boost to you - and I think for the rest of us too ...to know you are doing so well......

Jean :flowerforyou:
  • Joe_Atlanta
    Joe_Atlanta Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    .GO, TEAM, GO..we can beat the pounds into submission. :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
    AWESOME!!!!
  • forestviking
    forestviking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of disposing the pounds! :flowerforyou: