anyone else following Jamie Eason's Live Fit program?

Options
Cre8veLifeR
Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
I started it this week and am LOVING it! Thought I'd pass it on to others who may not be so sure at the gym :) I love the videos to show technique if I need it = gives me confidence at the gym :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-1.html

Replies

• run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did that one! loved it. I may go back and do it again later this year. I am doing this one now:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer-intro.html

I need something with more weight now that the 14 week one helped condition my body and I learned how to use weights. I lost more inches than weights with her workout plan. I didn't follow the food plan though, I hope it works for you!
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    I loved this program
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I am not really following the eating plan either, since I detest eggs and ALL dairy lol. I figure I know what's "bad" for me and what isn't. I can see I need less fruit though and more veggies. Boo. ;)
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I am not really following the eating plan either, since I detest eggs and ALL dairy lol. I figure I know what's "bad" for me and what isn't. I can see I need less fruit though and more veggies. Boo. ;)

Yeah I didn't follow the food plan and just did was good for me and it worked out great. I lost a couple inches and got a tad more defined, but nothing crazy as I was already at a pretty good stage
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    I did this at the beginning of the year. I followed the food plan as well, though. Dropped about 6 lbs and a pants size (went from a 10 to an 8 and started the program with about 20 lbs to lose to meet my long term goal). Honestly, I think the diet is really what did it for me, it forced me to stay on track! But I've seen plenty of people doing it without with great results too. I'd like to do it again but the thought of those phase III workouts, ugh, they were so killer!

@run2befree, how are you liking the lean body trainer? I was thinking about giving that one a go, but couldn't find much feedback about it
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    interested in the program
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    I start next Sunday. My husband is doing the one by Chris Gethin and having wonderful results! I'm both excited and nervous at the same time.
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of phase 1 and loving it!! Hoping this is the start to a bright future in weight lifting :-)
  • mkelsall2
    Options
    Starting phase 2 today! Great program
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing phase one this week. I had a rough couple weeks, when I missed, so I'm making up for it now, and will start phase 2 next week. :-).

I'm not really following the meal plan, but I'm trying to track my food and eat clean.
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been reading up on it and am going to be starting it next week. I don't plan on really following the meal plan, may do some of it but I will continue to track my food on here.

Good luck!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    I started and just did day 3 (phase 1) today. The meal plan is very filling. But, I follow TDEE and my maintenance is around 1600-1700 and I'm coming up short on my fats with her food plan. Wondering if this is okay? I either have to eat a scoop of peanut butter to reach my fat macros or skip it and come up short. I probably should just follow her meal plan precisely to give this program a fair go. Anyone else struggle with this? Her workouts are killing me. Love them so far!
  • AntnNicsMom
    AntnNicsMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a little late on this but I just started - completed day 3 today. LOVE IT! I have been eating clean (for the most part) since January. How has the results been for everyone? I have lost over 100lbs but I still just over 190lbs so I'm curious how long it will take for the results.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I started Live Fit on August 19th! I am liking it so far! I am trying my very best to follow her meal plan, I started off strong the first 2.5 weeks, then fell off the food wagon last week for 4 days or so, eating some things that weren't exactly great. lol. Anyway, I have one last workout for week 4, then I start phase 2 on Monday. I did a little cardio during phase 1, but nothing intense or everyday like I had been doing before. I am seeing some great improvement in strength! Yay! I also love her recipes I've tried so far, except the apple cinnamon protein bars, those are gross. haha! :) Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I gotta laugh at whoever dropped a pant size doing LF. I feel like all I do is get bigger thighs and butt with all the heavy lifting! (but it's totally worth it!) Live Fit is what got me comfortable in the weight room and I love that. Phases 1 and 2 were great, I kinda spazzed out on phase 3 though. Too much time, and mixing circuit training with weight training just wasn't working for me. I still like to lift and then go do sprints though.
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am starting this program again tomorrow!! :) I have been an avid runner but sadly injured my foot and cannot run anymore, so weight lifting here I come!!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in phase 2 on week 6 and lovig it. I'm not following the meal plan exactly but Im using her recipes and increased protein. This is my second time doing this program. I did it last year but stopped towards the end of phase 3. This time I'm not quitting. So far I've lost 7lbs on the program and lots of inches. Feel free to add me
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started the program but as my gym is not super fancy I don't have a lot of the machines so not following it completely!
  • Lys2
    Lys2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 yesterday, just the workouts so far. Using mfp for calorie tracking...mostly.