LES MILLS COMBAT

Options
anaanti
anaanti Posts: 31 Member
Did anybody try LES MILLS COMBAT? Its also from beachbody and its rly fun. Yesterday was day 1 for me, I hope I will stick with this exercise, because I have never finish any program.

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered last October, started in December and finished it in February. BY FAR, the BEST program I've completed!! Got great results and I even have the t-shirt to show for it.. I've completed one other program since then and I'm doing T25 now. Combat is still my "soulmate" program. Enjoy it. It is a BLAST!!!
  • anaanti
    Options
    Oh great, Im so happy to hear that. Its my soulmate olso becouse I trained taekwondo for 10 years. How many pounds you lost with it? And did you ever skipp a day or you were 100% straight with a program?
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is one program I really want to try. I'm doing Insanity right now and going to do the Brazilian Butt lift afterwards. Might have to try that afterwards :smile: :smile:
  • anaanti
    Options
    I try brasilian but lift, but is not workking for me. The exercises are ok but the guy is so annoying that I cant stand him LOL :))
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started a Combat/Pump hybrid 5 weeks ago. Loooove it! The pump is really giving me the lean muscle I wanted. I also dooBrazillian Butt lift with it. But I do while watching TV so I don't have to hear the guy....lol...I also have my group doing a squat challenge for the month of August!
  • anaanti
    Options
    Wooow you seems rly active :)) I heard that some people weight goes up with combat.. Is this true.. I know that mussles are havier but i still dont want to stuck at my waight. Oh squat challenge.. great Idea.. can I also be part of it :))?
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If my weight goes up at all it would probably be from Pump because of the weight lifting. But so far I'm at the same weight. Of course you can do the 30 day squat challenge. Are you on FB at all? If not we can do it right on fitness pal.
  • anaanti
    Options
    Im on fb, but I hte this thing, on fitness pal would be better :)) How it works?
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sorry just noticed your question., I did the "Ultimate Warrior" schedule. Never missed a day and got great results. I was at a plateau when I started Combat. I had just finished a Les Mills Pump/Insanity hybrid. I broke through it and actually got below my goal weight before the 60 days were up. I still love that program. I'm really hoping in a year or so they bring out version 2 of it..