Current Stats and Progressive Goals

Options
Hey guys, nice to meet everyone.

Just wondering what each of our goals are as well as how and when we are going to achieve them.

There's many resources our there to help us track things as we know and I wish everyone success.

Anyways, as for me:

16 Male
5'5" / 65 inches / 165cm
140 lbs / 63.5 kg

I dirty bulked for a year (was extremely light when starting) and then cut out most fried foods, foods that were highly processed, and I'm not eating cleaner sources of food. Have lost a lot of fat and juts finished a cut which only lasted three weeks although it did what it needed to do.

I did 5/3/1 when I just started lifting (I don't recall why, but it wasn't very detrimental - everyone gets noob gains some way, but its meant for more experienced lifters) and I just now switched to SS from a self-constructed hypertrophy routine.

Started SS relatively light with non-maximal weights.

July 15/17:

Bench Press: 3x5 at 135lbs
Squat: 3x5 at 160lbs
Deadlift: 1x5 at 200lbs
Rows (Added in): 3x5 at 130lbs

OHP: 3x5 at 80lbs
Power Cleans: 5x3 at 100lbs

July 31:

Bench Press: 3x5 at 150lbs
Squat: 3x5 at 195lbs
Deadlift: 1x5 at 215lbs
Rows: 3x5 at 150lbs

OHP: 3x5 at 90lbs
Power Cleans: 5x3 at 100lbs

Again, non-maximal, and I don't always do the dips/chins added in, and increase the weight for deadlifts at the stated amount but anyways...still good progression going.

Goals for September 30:

Approximations for 1RM:

Bench Press: 200-225lbs
Squat: 240 - 265lbs
Deadlift: 275 - 315lbs
OHP: 110-140lbs
Row: 185lbs +
Power Clean: 145lbs

Replies

• holidayhawk
    Options
    No particular goals right now. Just get stronger, in better running shape for ultimate frisbee, and become aesthetic. I'm not really doing much to track progress, I kind of prefer just working a plan out and sticking to it so that I get better. I don't see much need to hit specific numbers on strength as long as I keep getting stronger. Kind makes it a little hard to keep track of what my weights and reps per set are, but I have a general idea, so it works out okay.
  • Bashirgp1
    Bashirgp1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ultimate frisbee
    Myyyyyyyy Nigggaaaa, love that sport used to play it with my friend but now he left.

I am trying to lean out till visible abs then go on a lean bulk till 77 kg, my goals for 2 years from now Deadlift 2xBW, Squat 2xBW, bench 1.5xBW.
  • holidayhawk
    Options
    Ultimate Frisbee can be some really fun and intense cardio if you have a bunch of competitive people. Best workout there is.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Started at 230 lbs and around 40% bodyfat (pure guess).
    Currently at 177 lbs and around 28% bodyfat.
    Heading for 160 lbs, but more importantly 20% bodyfat - when I hit the latter I really don't care what the scale says.

I walk around Boston MA with my work stuff in a backpack for between 5 and 9 miles every weekday, splitting between getting to and back home from work. Today was a total eight miles in under two hours. In addition I do a modified SL program.

I've been overweight or obese my entire adult life.

My long term goals at to hit fifty years old being fitter than I was at thirty. I guess that makes me the old man of the group.
  • SpdDemon426
    SpdDemon426 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wanna get stronger and look better in my cargo shorts. :+)~
  • landycakes
    Options
    Currently 5'10" 185lbs.

Lifting goals are to achieve a 2 plate 1RM bench by Novermber (Currently 205) and really improve on my lacking squats stat (Currently 1RM 250-ish) and get to about 280 for reps. Deadlifts also need work because I've been stalling for a really long time because I didn't progressive overload well so I'm hoping for around 320 1RM. (Currently 285 Max). Whether those goals are realistic, I'm not sure. But I gotta go hard.

Aesthetics wise, I hope to reach 205 by the end of the year and then start on a cut because I figure I'd be around 20% BF by the time I reach that lol.
  • falcynn
    falcynn Posts: 5
    Options
    My main goal is to reach 180 lbs by the end of the year, while getting all of my lifts up to intermediate range according to strstd.com. My OHP is already there and my squat's pretty close, so I feel this is achievable in 5 months.
  • juskarath
    Options
    5'10"
    89kg
    15% bf
    Tossing up whether to go on a cut or just keep bulking very slowly
    Would like to get to 80kg LBM by the end of the year
    Currently bench 100kg x 1, deadlift 160kg x 5, OHP 70kg x 3, Squats I'm not sure because of various reasons and a recurring injury , but around 100kg x 10 when I used to do it periodically.
    Would like to progress in all lifts obviously
  • stoyanov
    stoyanov Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'10 / 178cm
    73kg / 160lb down from 85kg/187lb
    ~13%bf measured with calipers

current goal is to get to ~9-10%bf, which should mean like 70kg/154lb - I hope that's another few weeks or a month maybe, but I'm going on a vacation next week, so probably a little more
    After my cut's finally over I'm going for lean gains/clean bulk and aiming for at least 80kg/176lb and 10-11%bf, but we'll see how it will work out.

lifting stats
    bench: 3x5 85kg/187lb
    ohp: 3x5 55kg/121lb
    squat: 3x5 80kg/176lb - down from 115kg/253lb
    deadlift: 1x5 120kg/264lb

all my lifts went down with ~8%, because I'm cutting for like 6 months now, but I think that's acceptable and I'll get them back up quickly once I start bulking again.
    If you're wondering what happened to my squat - it's mainly, because I have a ****ed up back and switched to front squats for a few months, which are ****ing difficult for me to get right, so I started with the bar and lost quite a bit of strength, but oh well
  • xxbassxx
    Options
    Gonna test my dead max once squatting 240lbs for 3x5.
  • Sesaza
    Sesaza Posts: 49
    Options
    6' 205lb, just want to cut 10lb or so after I completed my bulk. then going to slow bulk before riding the bike.
  • isaacharder
    Options
    Male
    6'2" master race
    25%bf

Lifting 3 months
    Ohp-5x5-140
    Bp-235 2rep
    Squat-380 5rep
    Deadlift- 325 (lol) 2rep

Wanna hit 1000 between the three main compounds.
  • Sesaza
    Sesaza Posts: 49
    Options
    ^

M-mirin master race height
  • xxbassxx
    Options
    Anyone here have 1000lb / 454kg total?