Phase 3 - Arrrgh!!

Options
clur85
clur85 Posts: 187 Member
This is just a general moaning about how tough I found workout 9, the first of phase 3's workout this morning! I pretty much hated workout 7 and was so ready to move on, and now workout 9 is my new hatred! I obviously don't expect them to get any easier, but I am definitely feeling it and looking forward to getting month 3 done! Anyone else doing/done phase 3 and did they find it easier/more manageable after a few workouts?

Replies

• kaabruur19
    kaabruur19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're scaring me!!!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're scaring me!!!

Me too!
    I started Phase 2 today and I hated workout 5!!
  • clur85
    Options
    Sorry! Didn't mean to scare! It was more frustration than anything at myself for not being able to do more of workout 9. I'm happy to report that workout 10 was much better this morning :)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Phase 3 is when it gets serious!! - Especially Cardio 3.

Just do what you can, modify when needed and build upon it. You are showing up for your workouts, that's all that matters... all we can do is our best!
  • clur85
    Options
    Yes definitely gets serious. I feel that month 1 was almost a cheat! I haven't seen HUGE results in terms of weight or inch loss, but even after this month if my only result is that I am stronger and more capable to do the moves, I'll be happy with that, as after this I'm going to do Focus T25 and boy will I need to get my strength up before starting that!!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely gets serious. I feel that month 1 was almost a cheat! I haven't seen HUGE results in terms of weight or inch loss, but even after this month if my only result is that I am stronger and more capable to do the moves, I'll be happy with that, as after this I'm going to do Focus T25 and boy will I need to get my strength up before starting that!!

I agree that Phase 1 was more simple.
    I know that Workout 6 kicked my butt yesterday.
    So glad to have a cardio day today
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am done phase 2 on Saturday... so nervous for phase 3 as workout 7 was a killer.... glad to be done with that one this morning!!
  • Sdennis817
    Sdennis817 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of JMBR and currently finishing up week 10. It is grueling but next week will be better for you. The moves will seem more familiar and you will be stronger.

Sherry
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Something to look forward to on Monday.....:(