New to the Group..Need some guidance please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Locking this thread for now so that we can keep track of active threads better. Please PM either myself or SideSteel, including a link to this thread, when you are ready to update/ask more questions and we will unlock the thread.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Unlocked at OPs request
  • Chrissysftns
    Options
    Okay, So just wanted to update you guys on my progress.

I changed up my diet two weeks ago July 17th or 18th ..I forget which day exactly.

I started at 174.6lbs, and I weighed in today at 172.0 :) I have been losing steadily each morning...

If I could give you guys a big FAT hug, I totally would! You have NO Idea how long I have been struggling with trying to lose weight consistently!!!!!!!!!! Well, it's been almost a year to date, and I finally have the scale moving :love:
    :laugh:

Do you think I should stay where I'm at with my Macro and Calorie goal? I feel like I'm eating the perfect amount. I'm never too full, never hungry or wishing I could eat more.

I think I'm going to cry...this is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU.

:flowerforyou:
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    What an awesome report, I'm very happy for you!
  • Chrissysftns
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Okay, So just wanted to update you guys on my progress.

I changed up my diet two weeks ago July 17th or 18th ..I forget which day exactly.

I started at 174.6lbs, and I weighed in today at 172.0 :) I have been losing steadily each morning...

If I could give you guys a big FAT hug, I totally would! You have NO Idea how long I have been struggling with trying to lose weight consistently!!!!!!!!!! Well, it's been almost a year to date, and I finally have the scale moving :love:
    :laugh:

Do you think I should stay where I'm at with my Macro and Calorie goal? I feel like I'm eating the perfect amount. I'm never too full, never hungry or wishing I could eat more.

I think I'm going to cry...this is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU.

:flowerforyou:

That is excellent news. I am so glad that you are happy.

Going with the adage - if it ain't broke, don't fix it, we would recommend that you continue as is. Please check back with us in 2 weeks so we can determine if any tweaks need to be made.
This discussion has been closed.