OK! HERES THE PLAN EVERYONE

Options
chillonzita
chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
Thank you all for joining me and I cant wait to hear about the results!!

We need to motivate each other all the way through August.

Check in dates will be.....
8/1:
8/8:*
8/15:*
8/22:*
8/30:*
If comfortable and if it helps we can even post before and after pictures, for those who are comfortable with the idea. At the end of the month I would like to ask those who stuck all the way through to please post "I DID IT!!!!!!" this will maybe help people push each other and show each other that we can do ANYTHING we set are hearts and minds to!!

Replies

• Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I took a before picture last night and will be posting to my profile! Best of luck to everyone and push through! Look forward to seeing the results.............
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I also found this link:
    http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/classes/30-day-abs-challenge/

This seems to be the source of the challenge schedule. It also says that you can break up the workout into multiple sessions throughout the day, which seems like it'll probably come in handy later this month. There are also guides to performing all the exercises.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Excited! Can't wait to get home and do my picture and my stuff for the day!
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    Well, I took my starting picture this morning after my workout. I also posted a picture of my goal (because I've been there, it is also posted on my refrigerator). I'm looking forward to the AB challenge and my resulting picture in 30 days.
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day One done! Thanks for the other link, I'm going to check out that site. I did take before pictures but they may be just for me. I guess it depends on how dramatic the difference is by the end of the month!:tongue:
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    yes, this plus my squat challenge I should be doing very well! I am so excited.
  • taanvi
    taanvi Posts: 33
    Options
    i did my exercise for today
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I did today's challenge. I took my before pictures on Tuesday, I don't think there's been any change in two days. Watch out, scary!

Do I post them on this thread?

14877786.png
  • watty76
    watty76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Exercise done for the day. Doing this, a press up challenge plus shred. Hoping for big changes this month...
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah if you are comfortable with that. We can post your before and after like at the end :)
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I THNK that is a very good idea.
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Day One done! Thanks for the other link, I'm going to check out that site. I did take before pictures but they may be just for me. I guess it depends on how dramatic the difference is by the end of the month!:tongue:

I totally agree with your statement, we will see when this month is over:)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Apparently I can't post pics. I thought I could use PhotoBucket. I tried all 4 links they give you and none of them worked.

14877786.png