Day 2

Options
anne2605
anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
Today's challenge complete :happy:

I struggled with the leg lift because after doing them yesterday, I hadn't noticed my mid stomach area was aching until I went to repeat the leg lift today. I could really feel the after affects from yesterday, which is good right?

As I struggled with the sit ups yesterday, I decided to pop my feet under my couch and it really helped. I could actually pull myself up off the floor today. So I'll do this method of sit up until I feel I'm stronger to do it by myself.

Anyway, all good and done.

Replies

• Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Completed:)
  • Rijuta
    Rijuta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Done! :)
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 2 DONE!

The first day I did the sit-ups with feet under the edge of the couch, but was worried that it was cheating. So then later in the day I did them without the foot bracing. Definitely harder to do. But I'm determined to do it that way, even if I have to break it up into sets. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to do more in each set (did manage the 20 in one set today, whew!).
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    Done! Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Finished with day two! Really felt it today, especially in my lower abdomen, so hopefully that's a good sign! Well done everyone :)
  • watty76
    watty76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done :)
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    All done! ????
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - done
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day two done!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Did them. I found it hard to do the 20 sit ups cuz I'm very out of shape from being sick or a long time. I had to break it into two sets, and struggled with the second. But was fine with the rest after that surprisingly.

14877786.png
  • WildBillR
    WildBillR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Complete as well. When doing the leg lifts, am unable to maintain them off of the ground for all of them, but trying to only have 1 second rest on the ground per 5 lifts. Am unsure why the sit-ups are easier for me to do the lower my knees are to the floor, but will work to strengthen myself to have the legs at 45 degree angle.
  • Lovely70
    Lovely70 Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 2: DONE!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good Job! One day at a time!!
  • bouuncyball
    bouuncyball Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done with day 3 (timezones...), though I'm also having to stick my feet under the couch to do the sit-ups. Can't do even one otherwise without my legs flying everywhere!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Day 2 -- DONE! Also feet under the couch and a pillow for my fanny! :tongue:
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Done and done! Was a little harder than yesterday, but still very doable all at once.
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    DONE! :) I use the couch as well otherwise I would be trying to do them all day lol
  • Revsalsa
    Revsalsa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Done day 3. I think that I wont have any problems with day 4:D