Day 2

Options
2»

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    haha you guys know what you mean...if they put half the effort that we do, they would look great. But zero motivation. My husbands the same way. If he isn't in shape after one video, he is done. I can't wait till the changes in my body are noticeable then maybe he will jump on board. One can dream right?
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Guys are annoying how easily they can lose when they try! Yes, we can dream! lol :o)
  • stahlhaus
    stahlhaus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'll just keep going; I can be too perfectionistic and quit if I can't do things well. But the sticking with it seems to be the far better course to take this time! Thanks again!:smile:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    haha you guys know what you mean...if they put half the effort that we do, they would look great. But zero motivation. My husbands the same way. If he isn't in shape after one video, he is done. I can't wait till the changes in my body are noticeable then maybe he will jump on board. One can dream right?

Haha!! Maybe he and my hubby are long lost twins?! Geeze men are difficult sometimes.
  • Swesat
    Swesat Posts: 18
    Options
    Day 2 done. I'm getting better at the cardio bits and can do most of them without stopping but those side lunges are horrible.

The cardio kills my calves!! I still stop and I'm on day 6. The side lunges will get easier. Maybe to down 1-2 lbs on weights and see if it helps?

Yep, I'm feeling the effect of the cardio bits on my calves already. Thanks for your advice on how to do the side lunges yesterday. It felt like I was doing it a lot better today.
    I don't think that my difficulty with the side lunges is to do with the weights as I still struggled with small water bottles yesterday. I'm probably just so tired by that point.
    I really wish there was a timer for each exercise at the bottom of the screen. It would definitely encourage me not to stop if I knew I only had 10secs left of an exercise.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's not a "feminine" term...he's just scared of any workout that could kick his butt! :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I'm getting better at the cardio bits and can do most of them without stopping but those side lunges are horrible.

The cardio kills my calves!! I still stop and I'm on day 6. The side lunges will get easier. Maybe to down 1-2 lbs on weights and see if it helps?

Yep, I'm feeling the effect of the cardio bits on my calves already. Thanks for your advice on how to do the side lunges yesterday. It felt like I was doing it a lot better today.
    I don't think that my difficulty with the side lunges is to do with the weights as I still struggled with small water bottles yesterday. I'm probably just so tired by that point.
    I really wish there was a timer for each exercise at the bottom of the screen. It would definitely encourage me not to stop if I knew I only had 10secs left of an exercise.

That's a good idea. I might prop my phone up by the TV and set it on the stop watch.
    So I did this for the second time today (it's kind of my fourth day because I'm not doing it on fast days). It was not quite as hard as I was expecting given my muscles are still extremely sore from the day before. I still can't get through all of it in one go but I am getting better.