LAST DAY!! Don't forget to check-in this Friday!!

Options
johng1973
johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
Don't forget to weigh in today (at by the end of the weekend)!!! I'll start a new spreadsheet on Monday! Also, I was thinking about adding a charitable element to this. How great would it be to lose weight AND give to a great cause!!!

Replies

• jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I have been giving to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for every 10 pounds lost already. Can't wait for the August Challenge, these challenges are helping me stay on track. 13 pounds gone in both June and July! Bring on August!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I can't get to the spreadsheet from my phone. And my computer is down. I still would like to be included in August please. Will try to get to another computer over the weekend.
  • musicstar437
    musicstar437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay for a new spreadsheet!!!!!! I think it's great to help donate to a charity!!!!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Done already looking forward to the new spreadsheet
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start training for a 28 mile charity hike. Can that count as my charitable contribution? I also volunteer with an organization that does presentations at high schools regarding distracted driving. I'm too poor to give money but I've got time :)
  • alittletoofar
    alittletoofar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get back in for August.
  • Kirsten2304
    Kirsten2304 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's continue in August! Super motivated!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Thanks John. Here is hoping August is better then July.
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm surprised I'm on the sheet, since I didn't finish logging for July. July was overall not a great month for me. But I'm ready to do some serious damage in August!
  • megdeitz
    megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I hate that number next to my name. I hate that I'm not making better progress.

But between this group and the twitter friends I have that have decided to make each other accountable for doing something for exercise each day, hopefully I'll see more progress in August!
  • casiej11
    casiej11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to joining in on this in August. I have been in a serious slump/plateau that I need to kick! I like the idea of giving to charity as I go. I have 18lbs to goal so perhaps every 5#'s lost I give. Great idea and best of luck to you all.