Newbies

Options
nonie196
nonie196 Posts: 1 Member
Hi,

My name is Nonie. I just joined MFP and find that there're many Malaysians members on MFP but no Malaysian Group, I am taking this first step to create this group. Please feel free to join and invite other Malaysians to join as well. We all have a common mission, so why not embark on this long journey together :smile:

Any topics for discussions are welcome.

Sekian, terima kasih.

NONIE

Replies

• chidori_nep
    chidori_nep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Finding malaysian active MFP members to lose weight together! But dont seem to have many hmmm....add me ya
  • hafizahh
    hafizahh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello guys :) I'm new here and trying to lose weight. Let's help each other!
  • Cclye
    Cclye Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I currently working in KL and trying to get to my ideal weight again, so that I can enjoy shopping for clothes again :smile:
  • nheek
    nheek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm currently studying in Selangor. UGW is to around 55kg. I don't see many Malaysians here even though most of Malaysian foods can be found in the food data. :smile:
  • bukharyi
    bukharyi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think most of malaysian people is not exposed with MFP group function. :)
  • MrCool85
    MrCool85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hello...
  • norlianakamaruzzaman
    Options
    Hi, any active MFP Malaysian members left? If you are, please respond, and I'll add you. It would be nice to have friends for motivation :)

• BabyFatty94
    BabyFatty94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello anyone active members who left? . Please add me because I need more friend for motivate. Its so lonely tho. :(:/:|:#:):D
    Jom Healthy together!