Week 2

Options
cm1458
cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
This is for all members who are on WEEK 2 to discuss the exercise and/or eating, post results, and what day they are on!
Feel free to post at anything at ANY time :)

I'll be starting W2 on 7/17

I wish you all strength and willpower! :wink:

Replies

• cm1458
    Options
    W2D1 yesterday! It was HARDER ;)
    I was SUPPOSED to take a RI30 rest day yesterday, but I didn't so I'm taking it today. Just gonna do some yoga, and maybe a different workout/video in place of RI30 today, then back at it tomorrow :wink:

You are all doing SO WELL!
  • hindalhothaly1
    Options
    LoL , like what i did. I took a break after day one of week too it was a surprise for me
  • hindalhothaly1
    Options
    I am on day 3
  • cm1458
    Options
    On D5 of W2 today! Just finished and WOW, I actually had sweat pouring off me, onto the floor! :-) It's truly an awesome feeling!
    I did the advanced versions of EVERY move for the first time today, it was hard, but I didn't die :laugh: Loving it!
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    On D5 of W2 today! Just finished and WOW, I actually had sweat pouring off me, onto the floor! :-) It's truly an awesome feeling!
    I did the advanced versions of EVERY move for the first time today, it was hard, but I didn't die :laugh: Loving it!

Congrats! I'm on my second week of week 3, and still not doing all advanced. There are a few movesI don't think I'll ever do the advanced on! My butt is so sore, too.
  • cm1458
    Options
    Last day of Week 2 today! Starting Week 3 tomorrow!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is a killer....I lost a bit of motivation because it's so hard! Will have to dig deeper...
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just did day one of week two. I found some of the moves a little difficult as regards co-ordination but got through it ok. Loving all the exercises using the weights - really feel like I'm toning up now!