How many days at each level?

Options
mdivamuffin
mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering how many days everyone is doing at each level?
I've been doing about 5 days a week but if I were to do it in 30 days that would mean I would just be doing the DVD for 20 days in total. So my thinking is to do it for 6 weeks in total and do 7 days at each level 5 days a week.

What's everyone else doing?

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It is said Ripped in 30. Basically there are 4 Levels one for each week of the month. You workout 6 times a week with 1 day of rest next week is next level.
    Stil best advice would be to listen to your body and move on whenever you feel like ready to go.
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred every day & I'm now doing Ripped in 30 every day as I want optimum results & serious toning. After this I'm hoping to start Killer Buns & Thighs. Then I will mix it all up a bit & take a rest day if I feel like it. I think a half an hour a day isn't too much so I'm happy with it every day.
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I worked out 5 times a week for weeks 1 and 2. I did 2 weeks of week 3, since it was so challenging, and I'm doing 2 weeks of week 4 because I was away a few days. When I add it up, it comes to 30 days of workouts over 6 weeks. It worked well for me and while I didn't take measurements, I did lose a couple of pounds and my hips are definitely smaller. I had to by a new swim suit as the bottoms with my old one are now baggy. :smile: