Starting Chalean Extreme!!

Options
I am so excited to start Chalean Extreme tomorrow!! I just completed 12 weeks of Turbofire!! I will be doing a Squat Challenge with Chalean Extreme with a group of ladies. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!! Also if you have any suggestions for starting Chalean Extreme please share. I love cardio so hoping I will love weights just as much.

Replies

• tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting tomorrow as well (but I guess you already knew that from another thread :smile: ). What are you planning on doing for cardio? Are you planning on continuing on with TF for your cardio or are you going to do the cardio that came with CLX? Just curious. I am planning on doing the cardio that came with CLX and maybe subbing in some TF and cardio from LMP. I am so excited to see how far I can take myself in the next couple of months. We are planning a family vacation to Disney in November so I am hoping to lose a few sizes by then. Good luck!

Tracy
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started Chalean last week and I really love it! I think you will enjoy the weight training. I have only done it for a week but I can feel the difference already!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just finished Burn 1 and downed a protein shake. My legs feel like jello! I went heavy enough on all the exercises except maybe the posterior fly's. I lift metal tubing all day at work (nothing heavy but very repetitive) so that must have helped that area! How did you ladies do today?

Tracy
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE CLX!! Did it for 4 months before moving to T25. Definitely will do it again.
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Starting the Push phase today. I am super excited for month two as I have had good results from month one. CLX is a nice break from Insanity and when I am done with all the phases I am going to do a Insanity/CLX hybrid. Now if I can just get my diet under control all will be Amazeballs!!!
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 and I'm loving it still. I'm so glad I'm doing it!!