Tina's 17 day diet Journal

Options
tinacristina
tinacristina Posts: 41 Member
Well I am on board with this and looking forward to the change. I love that others are here sticking to it too and it's proven to be successful for others. So here I go and my daily updates.

Round 1:
C1D1: No weigh in
C1D2: 178.2

Goal weight: 145 to 155?
I will know when I get there.

Replies

• tinacristina
    Options
    Round 1:
    C1D3: No weigh in

Goal weight: 145 to 155?
    I will know when I get there.

I ate super clean yesterday until last night I had a few bites of apples/pears in a buttery, honey sauce that I MADE for the family..bad idea!

I still feel a tad lighter today but rather than go on the scale I decided to not go there. I don't want to freak basically I just want to do the best I can...I am not perfect but I am trying...today is a new day and I intend to be 100%protocol.

I still call this Day 3 in my book because I am putting more than 90% effort into it...If I really fall...then I would start over but a few tablespoons of something almost bad, well, it's not a cup worth...so be it! Day 3 it is..
  • tinacristina
    Options
    Round 1:
    C1D4: No weigh in
    C1D5 174.4

I am so happy to see the scale going down and while not starving.
  • tinacristina
    Options
    Round 1:
    C1D5 174.4
    C1D6 No weigh in
    C1D7 No weigh in..
  • tinacristina
    Options
    Round 1: Starting around 181
    C1D5 174.4
    C1D6 No weigh in
    C1D7 No weigh in..
    C1D8 176
    C1D9 175.6

I know I went up a tad but that weigh in on D5 I think was off. I had suffer the night before with stomach flu but either way I am so fine with where my weight is today. Almost 10 days and I've lost better than 5 pounds. My starting weight was around 181 so over all not to bad and I haven't been 100% but I have been sticking to things on most days 95% so in the scope of all of this...it's better than any other program I have been on lately.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous keep going!