Day Three: Aug 3rd :)

Options
Sorry this is so late! It's been a crazy busy day!

How did your day go?

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us!

What did you struggle with?

What are your wins for the day?

For today:
•Share with the group a fitspo quote that motivates you (fitspo: fitness inspiration). If you don't know one, you can Google "fitspo quotes", and then share one with the group!

•As we lose weight, the toxins in fat burned are released into our bodies. Your goal tomorrow is to eat one serving of dark, leafy greens. Not only are you getting rich nutrients and phytonutrients, but that will also help flush those toxins!

Make each moment count! See you tomorrow!

Replies

• kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    How did your day go? Good day for staying on track

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! 30DS Level1 Day 3 (only 27 to go- but who's counting?)

What did you struggle with? spending too much time sitting in front of the computer

What are your wins for the day? Being supportive of boyfriend taking first steps to getting healthy
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    How did your day go?
    It was very busy, and then very stressful!

30 minutes on the elliptical, 25 minutes lifting weights (arms), and 5 minutes of cool-down yoga.

After being stuck in a building at the fair because of a storm with tornadic activity, once we were able to leave the building I was very hungry and I wanted to eat food at the fair. There were burritos and gyros and all sorts of goodness.
    I walked right away and went to my bf's and ate a lean cuisine. I did eat some chips and pico de gallo bc I was so ravenous. But, only about 6-8 chips.

Walking away from all of the food at the fair. Believe me, I wanted to calm my nerves with a big, fatty and juicy gyro!
    I also went to the ym around 11:20pm. I was exhausted both physically and mentally, but I knew that I needed to get my booty to the gym!

For today:
    •Share with the group a fitspo quote that motivates you (fitspo: fitness inspiration). If you don't know one, you can Google "fitspo quotes", and then share one with the group!

"It starts with the mind. Be strong, be focused, and dont give up. There's nothing else stopping you but you."
  • ShaunaRhoads
    Options
    How did your day go? Went good, stayed home all day and spent time with my kids.

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! 30mins running and 30 mins abs, arms, squats

What did you struggle with? Wanted to eat (snack) after I logged my food for the day.

What are your wins for the day? I didn't eat at night and I was a good mom :)

For today:
    •Share with the group a fitspo quote that motivates you:
    "Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage"
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    How did your day go?
    Day went well.

I did 45mins of zumba

I went to a party with alcohol so it was hard to stay on my diet.

Even tho i went to a party and drank alcohol i was only 100 calories over my daily intake and i thought that was pretty good. Its not great but it was worth it tho since it was just a little over.
  • shipwrecks
    Options
    How did your day go?
    Today was kind of slack. I cut back on my cardio yesterday because I thought I was going to do an intense hike today but my boyfriend and I couldn't sleep so we scratched the hike.

What did you do for exercise? Just walking and a little biking.

What did you struggle with? sleeping and eating enough lately is really starting to become a set back. It's also that time of the month and I found myself devouring a lot of chocolate.

What are your wins for the day? staying under my calorie limit.

"When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail"

TIP* if you pair lemon with leafy greens it helps to enhance phytonutrients. (i work in nutrition)
  • jadelovesveg
    Options
    How did your day go?
    Today was intense! A busy shift at work in a sweaty kitchen, an intense roller derby practice in a sweaty hall - and some sweaty cycling in between!

What did you do for exercise? Cycled to work (6.5 miles) then from work to skating practice (7 miles) then 2 hours of intense sweaty Roller Derby drills, then cycled home (5 miles) - phew!

What did you struggle with? Tonight me and my partner were exhausted and ordered take-out. I convinced him to go for Indian food instead of pizza at least. Rice and curry is less of a calorie blow-out than pizza I guess, plus at least I'm getting lots of veggies and legumes :)

What are your wins for the day? Cycling all day! Normally I get the bus on Saturdays as I go between work and practice, as I don't want to be too exhausted. Today I bit the bullet!

"No matter how slow you go, remember; you're already lapping everyone who's sat on the couch"